IGNORED

Michael Keane

Not exactly excited. Always looked average on a rubbish team. Hope he never has to face Rom because last time he looked like a Championship player against him.

I thought the opposite tbh, he looks a very good young player who was key to them having one of the best defensive records in the league (home) definitely one that will go onto become a top player

Not exactly excited. Always looked average on a rubbish team. Hope he never has to face Rom because last time he looked like a Championship player against him.

Probably the only mistake he made all game, albeit a costly one.

I wasn't sold on him at first, thought it was English young player hype but I have been impressed with him, he has everything. Pace, strength, ball player, solid simple defender, leader and he is still young.

I think he is already better than Jags and Mori, and maybe even Williams with the expectation of much more improvement. He is twice the player that the other young English lad Gibson is.

Interesting SS have suggested thay United are still interested shortly before they announced them agreeing a fee and contract for a new centre half.

Wonder if they still want him. With the centre halves they've got at their disposal now Smalling or Jones must have questionable futures at the club.

Id happily take either to be honest. Especially Jones.

Edited by AidanLewis

Interesting SS have suggested thay United are still interested shortly before they announced them agreeing a fee and contract for a new centre half.

Wonder if they still want him. With the centre halves they've got at their disposal now Smalling or Jones must have questionable futures at the club.

Id happily take either to be honest. Especially Jones.

Getting linked with Phil Jones will bring back memories of being linked with Alan Smith. Not worth the wages, wouldn't be mentioned if he was at a lower club.

Getting linked with Phil Jones will bring back memories of being linked with Alan Smith. Not worth the wages, wouldn't be mentioned if he was at a lower club.

I think he's been their best cb this season. Wears his heart on his sleeve and is a solid defender. Not too old too

Rumours that this is more or less a done deal and will be confirmed when he returns from his holiday.

I was told we should have had him last summer when Walsh and Koeman arrived, but because Leicester were after him we'd agreed we'd not go after their targets.

Whether either of those things are right is anybody's guess!

Remember we were in for him in a big way in January but they wouldn't sell due to him being a big part of there staying up hopes. Rumor was that there was an 'agreement' they player could leave in the summer, hopefully thats what this is.

Edited by Tristagi

• 2 weeks later...

Everton will beat Manchester United to the £25m signing of Burnley and England defender Michael Keane. The 24-year-old will complete his transfer to Goodison Park in the next few days.

Unfortunately that quote is from the S*n, so its 99.99% bullshit.