IGNORED

Tom Davies

Wondering if Koeman will drop him to keep him out of the limelight now. Going to be hard to manage the lad

I think he has to continue to play games and be involved for us, otherwise it will be bad for his confidence, and the more experience he gets the better he will get. Koeman just has to pick which games he starts and which games he will be a sub.

There is some competition now so he cant rest on his laurels - which is a very good thing.

I think he has to continue to play games and be involved for us, otherwise it will be bad for his confidence, and the more experience he gets the better he will get. Koeman just has to pick which games he starts and which games he will be a sub.

There is some competition now so he cant rest on his laurels - which is a very good thing.

i hope so, huge hopes for the lad. But he's got some seriously good competition ahead of him and I wonder if shielding him a bit from the spotlight, in the way Ross wasn't, might happen.

I imagine we'll see him rotating with McCarthy with Gana switching with Barry. It's an exciting prospect whatever happens.

• 2 weeks later...