IGNORED

Tom Davies

I thought he was largely anonymous, just couldn't get himself into the game but still worked hard.

They are 2 big games for him in the space of a few days. Mentally that will take its toll on him.

True but he will learn so much, from this as will the others. Games like this help them to kick on.

I agree Pad he's looked slightly off the pace of late but does look much more comfortable as Steve says as part of that three

At his age being thrown into the mix quite rapidly I've been very impressed with him, we'll see a much more rounded and better player next season

I agree young players need to rest and Tom has played allot recently. If Morgan had been fit and McCarthy had not put country before common sense he would have had a rest by now. He will probably play on Sunday as I don't think Barry can play 2 games in a week, but he should get a break at some point.

"Gareth Barry - who admits to being terrified before his own Premier League debut, which came 59 days before Davies was even born - has spoken about being struck by the teenager's poise."

Amazing. Still hard to believe Barry has been around that long.

Fantastic today, hadn't quite been on it last few games I didn't think, but fuck me, to be playing the position he plays in the Premier league week in week out at 18, right in thick of things box to box... I can't think of many who have come in and done so well at 18. Dare I mention a certain former red shite captain?.

Fantastic today, hadn't quite been on it last few games I didn't think, but fuck me, to be playing the position he plays in the Premier league week in week out at 18, right in thick of things box to box... I can't think of many who have come in and done so well at 18. Dare I mention a certain former red shite captain?.

It's his composure which impresses me. He is so cool on the ball and uses his strength so well.

He's got a few things what can't be taught in his locker.

Scored a goal? But other than that felt like we were playing with 10 men. Not involved enough for me

The interview with Ray Hall pissed me off as well. Basically confirmed these ex players etc shoe horning youngsters into the academies. Both Ashley Williams youngsters playing for City!

Edited by MC11