IGNORED

Well This Is A First For Me

Neil

i find myself all alone on toffeetalk i think i might do a liam ( goldfishmemory) and go nude through the forum but its a bit chilly :P and the wife would kill me and since i havent got a shed to kip in and dont fancy the car or couch i will behave so sorry claire/tara/betty not this time but keep hoping

ok i am bored and sad and have no life :( just humour me girls please :P and mac dont ban me :)

i find myself all alone on toffeetalk i think i might do a liam ( goldfishmemory) and go nude through the forum but its a bit chilly :P and the wife would kill me and since i havent got a shed to kip in and dont fancy the car or couch i will behave so sorry claire/tara/betty not this time but keep hoping

ok i am bored and sad and have no life :(   just humour me  girls please  :P   and mac dont ban me  :)

43536[/snapback]

Am I that bad, Blue if you want to go au natural, fill your boots son. Liam has started a trend and nearly got caught by Licker.

Might have a go myself while T and the kids are away, Nkaed Mac, what a terrible thought. :D

ATB

Mac

Humour youself, you have a hand dont you  ;)

43542[/snapback]

Yeh paint you nails red , sit on your hand for 10 minutes until it goes dead and then humour yourself , feels like someone else is doing it for you then and you wont feel so lonely !!!!!!!!! :lol:

Thats called '' a stranger '' by the way . :P

I dont mind naked I can cope as long as your ok to look at bowt 6 foot little bit of a belly dark hair and eyes and a bit of belly hair would be nice!!!!

43766[/snapback]

I couldn't be farther from that if I tried, you didn't mention wrinkles though Claire. :P

ATB

Mac

• 2 weeks later...

NAKED IN THE HOUSE, ONLY ONE IN THE SITE, EXPLORING EVERYWHERE WITH MY LAD LASHISHING AROUND.

RUNNING AROUND IN THE BUFF, NUDDY, AU NATURAL, NEACKED, WEARING MY B'DAY SUIT. FLASHING THE FLESH, FLIPPING MY FLIPPER, BARING MY BUTT.

I love you all.

MACV (Someone has to make use of it Pat)