IGNORED

Fookin Big Hairy Spiders !

Willo

I remember some years back i put a post on here raising my concerns about the size spiders seem to be getting these days .

Well unfortunatly my concerns have now become a blind panic as the spiders that frequent my property must have been drinking from giant vats of toxic waste or something cos they are bigger than ever .

I used to at least have enough courage to trap them under a pint glass and throw the little blighters out of the window but these days they wont fit under a pint glass and the second you approach them they rear up snarling at you .

I fear they have a plan for world domination and if this global warming sh!te continues the Brittish isles are only gonna get hotter and dare i say it actually entice highly venomous spiders to our shores ( like the red backs that pat knows all about ) .

Now i know half of you peeps are big girls blouses like me when it comes tyo spiders and just wondered if anyone else has noticed the dramatic rise in size of these eight legged hairy monsters ??????

God bless us , god bless us and save us ............. :blink:

I remember some years back i put a post on here raising my concerns about the size spiders seem to be getting these days .

Well unfortunatly my concerns have now become a blind panic as the spiders that frequent my property must have been drinking from giant vats of toxic waste or something cos they are bigger than ever .

I used to at least have enough courage to trap them under a pint glass and throw the little blighters out of the window but these days they wont fit under a pint glass and the second you approach them they rear up snarling at you .

I fear they have a plan for world domination and if this global warming sh!te continues the Brittish isles are only gonna get hotter and dare i say it actually entice highly venomous spiders to our shores ( like the red backs that pat knows all about ) .

Now i know half of you peeps are big girls blouses like me when it comes tyo spiders and just wondered if anyone else has noticed the dramatic rise in size of these eight legged hairy monsters ??????

God bless us , god bless us and save us ............. :blink:

43634[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Im shit scared of spiders no matter wat the size (apart from a realy small one wich i will jst stand on) but they scare the shit out of me ecpiaclly massive ones wich im seeing more of :(

I love spiders, only reason being I really hate flies, spiders eat flies, love spiders.

Except those f*ckers that can kill you in Oz, which raises another question.....

Was God stoned when he made Australia?, lots of evidence to say he was, but the most compelling is The Duck Billed Platypus.

ATB

Mac

Ionly reason being I really hate flies, spiders eat flies, love spiders.

43704[/snapback]

Good call and as a fellow fly hater i value the spiders contribution in the food chain but you wont be saying that when the eight legged nutters start eating us and the way i see the rate they are growing at we'll all be liquid food to them in about 10 years . :blink:

Edited by Willo

Bee and wasp and spider hater..well i hate fucking summer with all these creepy crawleys about..

43799[/snapback]

Spot on my friend , actually can anyone name a single insect that is cute or easy on the eye because they way i see it they are all fookin horribly grotesque and bloody annoying .

And don't say ladybirds cos close up they look like fookin aliens with those sloppy jaws and horrible fat bulbus eyes .

Butterflys?

43808[/snapback]

I knew someone would say butterfly but i hate butter and i can't stand flys .

If you look at them close up butterflies are rank aswell with those big fat hairly underbellies and those tenticle things sticking out of their oversized heads .

Butterflies are just colourful moths and nobody likes moths .

I just hate how stupid flys are, they get in throught the smallest gap in a window and then spend hours wacking their heads into the window.

I try and open the window more so they can get out but no, they still insist in wacking into every other part of the window cept for the bit thats actually open.

So to recap: Flys are bloody stupid