IGNORED

Films

Zed

Hostel - scared the living sh*t out of me. Tarantino should seek some kind of professional help.

ATB

Mac

43744[/snapback]

Wasn't fan of it myself mate just thought it had no plot whatsoever and was just an excuse to show some gratuitous violence .

No , i' tend to get freaked out by them japanese ones like the Ring and the Grudge , those juddery movements and croaky sounds that dead bird makes in the Grudge fook with my mind .

I was fortunate to have a mate come over & show off his new rear projector, so together with my surround set up it was a fully sick set up.

Whilst plenty of action etc...It is a pretty deep concept with lot's of subliminal under tones & messages.

I thoroughly enjoyed, others wont, some may need to see a cple of times. If just an action flick is desired.. suppose it would still be a decent enough ride.

Wall size & in DTS was great.

Hostel - scared the living sh*t out of me. Tarantino should seek some kind of professional help.

ATB

Mac

43744[/snapback]

was infact Tarantino's best mate, he just presented it to get it attention. (thats my anorack coming out!) but they both need help!!!

Butterfly effect. Great film.

If anybody watches (hires) a lot of films. I use tesco dvd rental. I pay £8 per month and get as many dvds as I want.

I have a list of about 40 films on my list and they just send me a film out from that list. Once watched I return and they send me another one. So depending on how long you have the film for depends on how many films each month you get.

I think its great and I bleive that Blockbusters do the same thing.

If anyone is interesting in trying this out let me know with a PM as with my last delivery I got a voucher to give to someone for 2 months free trial.

It will purely be on first come first served.

ATB

Mac

43744[/snapback]

i like the first half hour of that movie ;) my top 5 films are:

1. scarface

2. goodfellas

3. green street holligans

4. american pie

5. american pie 2

if your into comedys i recomend "dont be a mence to south central while drinking your juice in the hood" mad name that lol

i saw a good movie today its called click stars adam sandler in it and is really funny, recommend it to anyone who has liked any movie with him in. dont think its out on the cinema yet tho :unsure: also the fast and the furious tokyo drift isnt that bad to anyone into modified cars

Revolver  :blink:   :blink:   :blink:   :blink:   WTF was that all about.

ATB

Mac

44078[/snapback]

Tell me about it, bought it on sky box office, and afterwards me and the missus lust thought

SHITE

I just dont get what it was all about (the vino tinto didnt help)

HOSTEL - ANOTHER WASTE OF 2 HOURS OF MY LIFE, but my missus loves all these horror movies the sick bitch

Trust me Zed, if you had a drink that would have made it easier to understand, still not sure what it was trying to say, and I even watched the bonus features for a clue.

As for Hostel, gore for gore's sake I feel.

ATB

Mac