IGNORED

Hangovers

Moyski

If i have a good sesh these days i tend to get the 2 day hangovers and they are murder .

1st day syptoms are feeling ill with a banging headache .

2nd day it the tired hangover where no matter how much sleep you had the previous night all you want to do is sleep some more .

Edited by Willo

I think it seems to hurt more the older you get...Get Kilelrs now.

As a young man used to do 2 Pork chops, 2 Eggs & Strawbery flav milk as a guarenteed cure...Cant do it now though & suffer.

Beer & Vodka does that 2 ya but...!!!

When I was younger I never used to get hangovers. then when I turned about 22/23 I kept getting them nearly every time I went out. Then I worked out it seems to coincide with me meeting my girlfriend.

Now not saying its anything to do with her but it certainly points that way.

Anyway now as I can't afford to go out all the time I normally wake up with a hangover on Monday mornings after going out playing pool on Sunday nights.

However for me I find if I wake up on my own accord (as in not having an alarm clock going off) then I normally wake up fine (like when I go on holiday)

I always drink between 1 to 2 pints of water when I get home from the pub before going to bed which seems to help as they not as bad as they used to.

Also depends on how much sleep I get and how much I drank and if shots and shorts were involved

coolabah fruity lexia $10(4 pound) a 4 litre box. Haven't lived till you've tried it

44318[/snapback]

I trust it is not available in this country?.

Whats the ABV?.

What is the postage for 4 litres of fluid?. :D

ATB

Mac

I trust it is not available in this country?.

Whats the ABV?.

What is the postage for 4 litres of fluid?.  :D

ATB

Mac

44347[/snapback]

11%

few dollars for p&h

there's about 20 different types and some have a warning that it may contain traces of nuts & milk

evil, evil stuff

They do a Wolf Blass in ASDA, and it's £8 a f*cking bottle. I can get my Chateau Nuef du Pape for that kind of money. Jacobs Creek stuff tends to run at about £4-5 a bottle.

I think with the boxed stuff it's my curiosity which has been stired, not a desire to try a great wine.

ATB

Mac

I like an Aussi chardonnay actually, apparently Aussie wine doesn't give you that bad a hangover, South American one are bad like.. This reminds me of the worst drink i've ever had, a Canadian red merlot! after one bottle i felt like my fucking insides were being stripped.

I like an Aussi chardonnay actually, apparently Aussie wine doesn't give you that bad a hangover, South American one are bad like.. This reminds me of the worst drink i've ever had, a Canadian red merlot! after one bottle i felt like my fucking insides were being stripped.

45031[/snapback]

If you think thats bad Rich, you really should try some of my home brew. :D:D

19% BV and I have made the following

Banana and cherry

Pineapple (very nice)

Apple and cinnamon (f*cking terrible)

ATB

Mac

Next batch, one for you mate, but I think the authorities will be on my back for trying to post weapons of mass destruction through the Royal Mail. All being well we have a plan to come and see a game, we will drop it off in person.

ATB

Mac

Cracking offer Rich, (see PM). I have always wanted to show T where I'm from and take in a game, but I want to do it it properly, you know the score, nice hotel, nice meal out, do the galleries and museum. Ferry across the Royal Blue Mersey, Heratidge Market and all that gubbins.

We are in talks to take a coach down so there would be no parking or dicking on, let's face it peeps it aint the biggest city in the world.

Hope she enjoys it, and the best thing is I won't be a f*cking foreigner anymore, and can take the mick out of her accent. BONUS.

ATB

Mac