IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

Hope he turns out to be a right diamond I really do.

Was just put off reading earlier that this guy isn't much of an upgrade from Kone.

Just hearing Kone in the same sentence put a downer on the deal.

Let's hope he starts off with a couple against Stoke :-)

Edited by milesey05

Glad it's all done and we've got who the manager wanted. I have my issues with Martinez but, apart from a couple of duds (like any manager), he hasn't steered us far wrong.

I know absolutely nothing about this fella tbh, like most of us, so I have no early judgement to make. It was similar with Mori and he hasn't turned out too badly has he?

Welcome Oumar.

spot on. welcome oumar.

Glad to have someone to try and fill the Naismith hole, but would've been more excited about a few defensive players for tomorrow. No indication from this window that Martinez realizes where our weakness lies.

We have some of the best defenders in the Premiership already at the club we just need to know how to use them

just trying to beat Haf to the "told you so" or "i had him sussed before any of you lot i know everything" lines ? lol

Nah... Here's what you do. Watch him and what he does, try not to get too excitable over a missed sitter or a goal scored watch how he plays.

Usually there will be an abundance of kneejerk reactions - funes mori "oh no vickery was right"

It's not difficult.

Unsure about this one from his YouTube clips, looks like he can find the net, but the defending in most of his goals was terrible! Looks to be able to set up a few though. I can see him playing in Kone's role and doing the running and all the hard work for Lukaku, which his pace would suit.

I take it he can't feature on Wednesday then due to the time the singing was confirmed?

Welcome to Everton, and best of luck.