IGNORED

Jonjoe Kenny

15 hours ago, Vranny said:

Tbh I do think Gana holds some blame for that goal. I don’t think there’s too much wrong with his anticipation, but I don’t think he reacts well to the situation once Martina falls over.

Rather than naively trying to win the ball from the side, I think he should be concentrating on just getting his body between Salah and the goal. I think he lets him slip past too easily by trying to tackle him from the side for sure. 

Also I don’t know how we’ve let another topic turn into a Gana debate 🙄

No doubt that Gana let him slip by too easily, but it's not just on him for letting the goal happen. Martina was beaten far too easily and Williams, the second to last line of defense, did not do anything either. I just find it ridiculous to solely blame Gana. 

• StevO locked this topic
  • StevO unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Shukes said:

No way was that his fault.... I couldn’t see Gana anywhere! 

Sorry Devs, banning myself!

You always start it and Pete and myself usually take the rap, I’ve got my eye 👁 on you, less of the guy who plays in midfield and isn’t as good as some seem to think 🤔 

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

He concentrated on getting a good connection AND putting it in the right place. I didn't think that was possible for a young player! ;) 

Was a great strike and shows what happens when you hit a ball right. You don’t have to be Carlos and be able to curl a ball three times in one shot.

Just hit the ball true and with intention.