IGNORED

Andy Van Der Meyde

If you were the Everton Manager would you try to get rid of the injury prone VDM??  

44 members have voted

1. 1. If you were the Everton Manager would you try to get rid of the injury prone VDM??

• Yes- He's giving the club a bad name with all the rumours
    • Yes- He's useless and has not proved that he is good enough
    • No- I havent seen the best of Andy yet
    • No- I think he's class and i want him to stay at Goodison

I think we should wait and see before we start talking about vdm leaving us... It might not be his fault... after what i seen of him last season( briefly i know) i thought he look good and his crosses were class... think he was very unlucky to get sent off in the darby his eyes were on the ball..... by all accounts vdm is a very popular player at the club and is well liked so talk of unrest in the dressing room sounds a way off the truth. hoping to see an injury free vdm this season

one of the best players in the world on a good day, he proved that enough at ajax whilst inter wasted him, i just hope we get him to full fitness,at the end of the day we bought him for a bargain, i wouldnt particularly say £2million is his true value by any means

Guest blueboy122

obv it isnt nemisis but hes injury prone thats y his value was so low inter needed to flog him.and they must have been glad to get 2 milion for a player that goes out boozin every nite and gets injured.but i can see ur the other point of view wen hes on form hes a ver very gd player

Guest blueboy122

no hes was injury prone and inter too mate bt not as bad as he is at Everton.he played a fair few games for them lik in the cl and cover bt he also lost his place so i think inter must have got fed up of him and decided to flog him to sum poor soul lik Everton

We have all seen how the press and twist and manipulate a story to their own advantage.

I think that VDM is a talent, and that we are still to see the best of him, but I dont know how much more our club is willing to put up with his 'alleged' woes.

;)

We have all seen how the press and twist and manipulate a story to their own advantage.

I think that VDM is a talent, and that we are still to see the best of him, but I dont know how much more our club is willing to put up with his 'alleged' woes.

;)

44168[/snapback]

i dont think they had to do much work on this story. his tart called in that his drink had been spiked, the press didnt make it up.

we should get him fit, see how he goes and get rid of him in the january transfer window.

Guest fozzie22
was he injured all the time when he was at inter?i thought they didnt play him much and then when we got him because he wasnt match fit he got injury prone?

44102[/snapback]

In 3 seasons hes played about 35-40 games..utter bargain he really is,bout time we got rid wastrel thats all he is.

Guest fozzie22
i dont think they  had to do much work on this story. his tart called in that his drink had been spiked, the press didnt make it up.

we should get him fit, see how he goes and get rid of him in the january transfer window.

44194[/snapback]

How do we get him fit?

Hes not been fit for years so how we can do it is beyond me,what staggers me is how so many people still have blind faith in him,he's shite,get rid end of story

In 3 seasons with Inter he made 36 appearances only completed 18 games, the rest he was either taken off early (subbed). or came on late as a sub.

This highlights the problem he has (1) he is always injured , or (2) he is a piss artist and is never fit.

For him to play an average of only 6 full games a season, really shows up the mistake we made by signing him in the first place.

And if you look back in the Archives, i posted this before he even signed, why was he so cheap, and why did nobody else want him.

We need to look for a replacement, END OF STORY.

Edited by Licker

Guest fozzie22
In 3 seasons with Inter he made 36 appearances only completed 18 games, the rest he was either taken off early (subbed). or came on late as a sub.

This highlights the problem he has (1)  he is always injured , or (2) he is a piss artist and is never fit.

For him to play an average of only 6 full games a season, really shows up the mistake we made by signing him in the first place.

And if you look back in the Archives, i posted this before he even signed, why was he so cheap, and why did nobody else want him.

We need to look for a replacement, END OF STORY.

44209[/snapback]

Said the same thing at the time Licker,but i cant help feeling the grubby hand of BK is behind this,it was him after all in the summer of shreks sale who went after him,DM didnt seem to know what was going on.

And rightly so the stupid tit, he disrespected the club and its supporters by doing that IMO and deserves a night in hosptial <_<

44476[/snapback]

:( think this lad has got some problems, me thinks we should show are players the door if they are just here to pick up a wage packet that some people dont even earn in a year :huh: come in no 7 your time is up <_<