IGNORED

Any Sign Of A Goal

Not worried about AJ - pre-season is all about finding fitness and fine tuning. Don't forget he's not be with us long. His goals will come, I have no doubt.

Nice to have Victor breathing down AJ's and Beattie's neck, I am sure he will be great of the bench for us, when opposition teams start to run out of steam. The big lad will be able to use his strength to good effect.

I don't really care who scores the goals as long as they come. If Beattie and AJ can tire a defence out with strengh and pace, then it could be happy days for Victor coming on for the last 15-20mins. Its a team game after all.

At long last we have a young gun who is going to push the more "established" strikers, who the hell would want young Vic breathing down their neck and he seems to be scoring for fun. This is a fantastic position to be in, long may it last.

ATB

Mac

really put the cat amongst the pigeons hasnt he!

everyone has only been thinkin about BT & AJ, then Victor starts hitting them every where!

Could be used to great effect, coming of the bench like Dunc could, hopefully this lad will make the most of his potential

it would be nice to see aj get off the mark before the season starts. it would make it easier for him i think.

ive got no doubts about his ability, but getting started at a new club, especially when so much is expected from you, can put a player off his stride.

meanwhile weve got anichibe scoring and setting up goals. it think that moysey has got to fit him in the lineup somehow. he's made his mark and deserves a chance.

i expect him to be a sub at least.

Guest blueboy122

i no this is all gd news for victor bt i meen i fear for moyes cus hes spent 8.6 mil on aj and if he dont preform fans will give him abuse for buyin him for 8.6

i no this is all gd news for victor bt i meen i fear for moyes cus hes spent 8.6 mil on aj and if he dont preform fans will give him abuse for buyin him for 8.6

44311[/snapback]

Are fans going to abuse themselves aswell? Because most Everton fans wanted Moyes to bring AJ in, and were going mad when it looked like we wouldnt pay £8.6million for him. I wont moan at Moyes if it goes wrong because I wanted AJ at Everton.