IGNORED

Everton V Atletic Bilbao

Adams

You seem to do a lot of defending yourself as far as I have seen. Your PERSONAL insults in your posts above show how juvenile you are. Where as my post was fiar comment considering some of the arguments and comments you put forward that our obviously mis-informed and and without substance

As for questioning for status as a mod, I think its down to my high intelligence, wealth of knowledge, wit , good looks, modesty, humility and general demeanour.

44600[/snapback]

no, you're initial comments were immature, msot of the things you say are, and it wasn't a fair comment it was a stab aimed at me purposely, because you're a prick

you're a mod not because of any of that nonesense, but pretty much because your older

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read my post again and tell me what is immature about it

ACTUALY READ IT and try and understand. Only recently you did the same thing with Goldfishmemory regarding the Captain thread

REMEMBER

I just domt think you understand what your saying half the time and confuse & contradict yourself. If someone rips apart the statments you come out with you can'y handle it.

You can call me all the names under the sun, I think your proving my point.

Edited by Zed

I have never been unable to back up my point.

I don't understand what i'm saying? I think I do, plus I can type a sentence correctly.

I have read it, and understand it, but the fact of the matter is, you're a mod it is your place to set an example and prevent arguements, something which you seem incapable of doing because you're shit at the job, end of discussion.

EDIT : Now following that I have decided that I will not reply anymore to this, for the sake of the board, in otherwords I'm doing something you should have done numerous posts ago, consider it a gift that I'm somewhat going to make your job easier. Not that you actually do anything anyway.

Edited by CraccerC

I'll ignore all of craccerc (including the best put down ever) rant above and give him an alternative answer to his message

am pondering going, but i don't know how i'd get there

Get a fooking BUS. The 40, 7 or 6 go to edge lane where you can get the soccer bus by the gardeners arms directly to Goodison. To get back home follow above, but in reverse order

If you need help crossing the road, ask an old lady and the stewards will always show you what to do at the turnstyles.

And my duty as a mod is to protect the forum from idiots who worry about people who cant spell and post BULLSHIT and Red Shiote, which I beleive youve been accused of previously.

After a cagey start to proceedings, the visitors took the lead in the 16th minute through Aduriz.

The forward beat the offside trap to latch on to a chipped ball into the penalty box. He miscued with his first attempted shot but had time to recover and scuff the ball beyond Tim Howard from close range for a goal that left both the Everton players and fans stunned.

Everybody looked to the assistant referee for the offside flag to rule out the effort but it never materialised.

i had a good view (pretty much the same as the assistant ref just a bit higher) and i honestly thought their "goal" was offside thats why the Everton players AND tim howard never moved, howard never tried much thinking offside had been given. VDM was good when he came on showed flashes off skill and was able to beat men. i thought lescott was MOTM as he was excellent when called upon, good strong headers and good tackels. Cahill was good too as was arteta. But 1 cheatin bastard went down clutching his face when cahill grabbed the ball from him :angry: match wasnt to good and at times was really boreing but this is pre-season

we we're pretty sloppy, and the defence static, from what i've heard and seen, i didnt see too much though

but pre-season it may be, but its not really encouraging considering how close to the start we are now, and nothign is clickign yet, still aslong as it does opening day, but im nto holding my breathe

Having seen the whole game, I thought it was pretty standard form. We looked quite good I thought, but like the players, cant really get up for these games

In the second half all the changes disrupted the play and we lacked impetus

Somethin I think will come when we play for real

Lescott looked good and Davies played good, but I think hes got to do a lot to manke the fans happy

Lescott looked good

i was pleased with alot of the game, Lescott and AJ both impressed me.

and people saying the defence was shacky, i thought Yobo and Lescott were great in the first half. we did start to get the old hoof the ball up the park from Stubbsy, but the first half showed more creative passes imo

i think we will have enough for Watford