IGNORED

Late season competition with BIG PRIZES

MikeO

Final position  

25 members have voted

1. 1. ?

11th.

Hurts my head saying that.

Just saw your post on another site Newts...

http://www.phobia-fear-release.com/phobia-of-the-numbers-11-and-13-comments.html

Wow.. I am not ALONE and not crazy and nothing to do with 11 in my life !!!!!!!!!!
i always look at the clock when it says 11:11 or 1:11, and I hate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am scared of 11.11.also - 11th of november.
:((((((((((((((((((
And dont wanna even thing what means for me 11.11.11
I thought, the only way to get out it, its to start to love 11. Give it a positive meaning.
I gonna try the Phobia fear release programm, and get over my stupid fears !Hopefully!!!!!!!
The fear is the most worst feeling ever that blocks you living happy life.
And it's not my only fear :(((((((((((((((
:huh:

Just saw your post on another site Newts...

http://www.phobia-fear-release.com/phobia-of-the-numbers-11-and-13-comments.html

Wow.. I am not ALONE and not crazy and nothing to do with 11 in my life !!!!!!!!!!

i always look at the clock when it says 11:11 or 1:11, and I hate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am scared of 11.11.also - 11th of november.

:((((((((((((((((((

And dont wanna even thing what means for me 11.11.11

I thought, the only way to get out it, its to start to love 11. Give it a positive meaning.

I gonna try the Phobia fear release programm, and get over my stupid fears !Hopefully!!!!!!!

The fear is the most worst feeling ever that blocks you living happy life.

And it's not my only fear :(((((((((((((((

:huh:

Hahaha...what the hell is all that?!!!

Definately scared of 11th! I lose a bet with someone on here, was it Nogs??? (this is why I'm not a betting man!!!) and a whole lot of pride!!!

• 3 weeks later...

My ears are burning!!!

Just to clear up the controversial topic of me getting a medal, as raised by my long term TT rival, Mrs MC11, here are the facts....

As can be seen above in this very thread, I did indeed say 11th.

There was no bet in finishing Top 8.

There was a bet on top half vs bottom half finishes. Of which the loser would pay £10 to the TT coffers. That was before this thread...can't remember who with? Nogs? Although at some point at a later date he did try a sneaky one and mention bottom half vs top 8!!!

I deserve my medal. If I don't get it, I'm giving my tenner to Liverpool FC.

Go back a page from that post and you can see the thing unfold. Nogs mentioned bottom half, I said dont think so...so the bet was born!

Although your coming across a bit weird again. Have you really looked to dig out a post because MikeO said I'd get a pretend imaginary medal?!!!

Who said anything about medals? It's the cheques for large amounts that those bastards at the post office have lost, probably; I'll have strong words with them :otvwhistle: .

No medal?! But MC said something about a medal?! It must be gospel!

The whole thing is a con!!!

i win.

You needed to take account of contributory factors before you voted (like when taking a golf shot you need to take account wind direction/strength before selecting club/line); you misread the conditions, went for 16th, you lose :P.

In fact, along with Matt, you came equal solid rock bottom last so you lose big time :lol:!

Actually (I'll just check the entry terms and conditions) I think you owe me some money instead of qualifying for a share of the windfall.

Always read the small print before entering B).

You needed to take account of contributory factors before you voted (like when taking a golf shot you need to take account wind direction/strength before selecting club/line); you misread the conditions, went for 16th, you lose :P.

In fact, along with Matt, you came equal solid rock bottom last so you lose big time :lol:!

Actually (I'll just check the entry terms and conditions) I think you owe me some money instead of qualifying for a share of the windfall.

Always read the small print before entering B).

no worries i pulled the whole forums weight with the Daibo predicitions for the league. guessed everton 11th and was spot on. were even, i'll come your portion for that loss :jump for joy: