• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

Fair enough, but I'd say Martinez had a harder job than Koeman and in his first transfer window was more successful. Barry, Lukaku, and McCarthy all improved us. He also brought through Stones and Barkley as well as getting the fans excited with Deulofeu. Basically built a new spine bar the keeper.

Had Koeman addressed the issues the team would have been up there. We needed a keeper, RCB, CM, and AM. Koeman has bought a stop gap keeper, brought in competition on the wing, and upgraded the LCB when we needed A RCB. The only problem he addressed was by getting Gana in.

Howard

Coleman |Stones| Distin Baines

Mirallas |Barry| |McCarthy| Osman

|Barkley|

|Lukaku|

That's half the starting team, and Moyes wasn't known for having a good squad. We were renown for having a best eleven.

Koeman has been left a decent squad (with some deadwood), with glaring issues that could have easily been addressed. So far he's not performed likewise the back room staff.

Personally I'd wait until January though to see whether the new management team should be here.

Edited by pete0

Next our fans will be moaning about the manager having red baubles on his Christmas tree...Wait, our fans have actually have reached that pathetic level and are having a go at him for it!

Thats just stupid of the "fans". Have a go at RM for how the team is performing but dont do stupid shit like this. I have red in my Christmas tree.

I could never ever own a red car, in fact I don't own anything red because I associate that colour with The Shite. My kids all thought there was really a colour called dirty red, my 4 year old daughter booos every time she sees the colour red. That's my choice, I'm a scouser, a born and bred blue, Koeman is just an employee of the club I don't expect him to be as obsessed as me and I certainly wouldn't give him stick about having a red Christmas tree

Each to their own I suppose

Next our fans will be moaning about the manager having red baubles on his Christmas tree...Wait, our fans have actually have reached that pathetic level and are having a go at him for it!

I thought the lad in work was winding me up when he told me about this. Our fan base is a fucking disgrace we have a bunch of dickheadssupporting us. Some of the comments on his Twitter feed were just mind blowing.

No wonder we can never have anything good and the toxicity around the place is not helping.

I could never ever own a red car, in fact I don't own anything red because I associate that colour with The Shite. My kids all thought there was really a colour called dirty red, my 4 year old daughter booos every time she sees the colour red. That's my choice, I'm a scouser, a born and bred blue, Koeman is just an employee of the club I don't expect him to be as obsessed as me and I certainly wouldn't give him stick about having a red Christmas tree

Each to their own I suppose

Yep me to. My wife knows not to buy anything red for the kids, I don't have anything red but red is a colour of christmas and she has red decorations around the house.

I choose not to have red but I wouldn't force that opinion on anyone.

On aside note, I have brainwashed my 2 lads who also point blank refuse to be associated with the colour.

Koeman is absolutely effing useless, and a shameless mercenary to boot - doesn't even feel his owes us the effort of a half-hearted attempt at looking invested in Everton, our history, our tradition, our culture, our success. His tactics are hopeless, his football is horrific, his signings are idiotic at best - abject at worst.

Can someone explain to me WTF we paid £30m to get Bolasie for - to add to our other 6 incosistent peripheral wingers - any why he continues to drone on about needing to buy strikers unless we start scoring when our midfield play is atrocious, our creativity non-existent, and our desperate need for a quality CM painfully self-evident? We're being linked with Depay and Van Dyke. I hope to god they're just typical bullshit rumours because they are not at all the players we need, and the prices quoted are insane.

Loss of Hibbert, Osman, Pienaar, Naismith ripped the spirit out of the squad. Bunch of half-arsed mercenaries, without leadership or sense of team unity between them - all individuals. The football is disjointed, utterly bereft of cohesion - and that plank Koeman just takes off the steady, keep-it-simple team players who should be used to knit the play together, in favour of more wingers and strikers.

I couldn't believe when he took off Lennon, McCarthy and then Baines, FFS, against Southampton, to throw on Deulofeu, Valencia and Mirallas (who, to his credit, played half-decent). He just wiped out the midfield and the attacking composure of Baines and we just lumped it aimlessly for the last 30 mins. We did the same against Swansea - it was pathetic, abysmal, unwatchable.

We have to get rid ASAP.

Koeman uses the age of our squad as some sort of get out clause as to why we are shit, he mentions two players in particular who are over 30.

Is this twat for real, he has added to the problem of players over 30 with his signings.

The biggest reason we are playing shite is because your a clown Ronald ( McDonald ) Koeman, fucking clueless.

I actually drive a red car because I'm not stuck at being 15.

Not about being childish, for me it's about loving blue.

I go to work in a red van....but I always comment to my mate that I hate it and we should spray it!

I have a blue cup at home and make Anna change the cup if she makes me one in red!

Obviously it's all tongue in cheek and I do it only for my lovefor Everton.

I don't get this guy!

Niasse.

I am never going I play you. I want to sell you, but I will make it public knowledge that you aren't good enough.....

That will help sell him Ron.

Young players.

Even if you perform well in the u23s, I still won't pick you.

Even if we lose the next ten games.

Genius this guy!

I don't get this guy!

Niasse.

I am never going I play you. I want to sell you, but I will make it public knowledge that you aren't good enough.....

That will help sell him Ron.

Young players.

Even if you perform well in the u23s, I still won't pick you.

Even if we lose the next ten games.

Genius this guy!

He's a fuckin clown. Tom Davies and holgate both played limited time and looked very very good.... what is he going on about with all this under 23 bollocks? We have seen with our own eyes that they are good enough to replace under performing senior players.

We have always been proud of our youth policy, and it's been respected and copied, we have brought through some outstanding talent in recent years, it's part of who we are, our believe system.

Koeman could quite easily destroy in a short time what many people have taken years to build.

He just wants to buy, he has never where ever he's managed looked at promoting home grown talent if he can buy it.

All these young lads that have been talked about, must be thinking after the words of Koeman, that we have no future here, and that this isn't the policy of the club they remember committing to.

He needs to go he isn't the right man for this job, just based on his results, the way we playing, some of signings should be enough to get him sacked, but to over look our young lads and dismiss them as a non starter, when we are in this mess is an insult to everyone who has loved this club and its values, he will never get that because he doesn't have any connection with club the city and the people who love it.

Eddie Howe for me, he would get us and the values of this club, and turn us into the the team we should be, with one or two of the U23s involved.

My point was That they were already at the club, Martinez inherited a very good squad

Haha I thought you were being serious until that last line and now I know you are on the wind up.

Even Osman (I think) said Stones wouldn't have got a look under Moyes. We certainly wouldn't have sold him for £50 mil!

My RS brother just laughed when I told him what Koeman had spouted. They brought on a 17 year old who scored I the week and we were sunk by a 19 year old at Southampton. Can't agree more that our youngsters will wonder what it takes to break into the senior side.

My RS brother just laughed when I told him what Koeman had spouted. They brought on a 17 year old who scored I the week and we were sunk by a 19 year old at Southampton. Can't agree more that our youngsters will wonder what it takes to break into the senior side.

They are also all over the radio screaming that they've found tbe next Michael Owen after a single goal against a championship side.

Funny lot the red shite.