• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

Us calling for Koeman's head is the equivalent of Man C fans calling for Guardiolla's or Man U fans calling for Mourinho's. 1 window won't fix it.

But you have to admit, we're playing that badly it is hard to say much in his defence. If we were showing loads of commitment, playing some nice football etc etc and just not getting the breaks, then fair enough. But it's so abysmal right now, I think it is fair enough to question his people management skills, his coaching, his tactics and his overall suitability for this football club. It's hard to make a case for any other team in the Prem playing as badly as us right now.

But you have to admit, we're playing that badly it is hard to say much in his defence. If we were showing loads of commitment, playing some nice football etc etc and just not getting the breaks, then fair enough. But it's so abysmal right now, I think it is fair enough to question his people management skills, his coaching, his tactics and his overall suitability for this football club. It's hard to make a case for any other team in the Prem playing as badly as us right now.

It's all relative... we're shite but we are still the shite team that finished 11th last season and the season before. Man U fans think they're shite and I imagine some Man C fans are beginning to think they're shite - all these managers have been brought in to sort something; Koeman, like Mourinho and Guardiola, can see that he hasn't got what he needs to do what he plans currently. Patience is important.

Based on current form, we are rock bottom of the league - and still have Arsenal and Liverpool to play.

It's all relative... we're shite but we are still the shite team that finished 11th last season and the season before. Man U fans think they're shite and I imagine some Man C fans are beginning to think they're shite - all these managers have been brought in to sort something; Koeman, like Mourinho and Guardiola, can see that he hasn't got what he needs to do what he plans currently. Patience is important.

We were a better team this time last season.

United haven't been great but they have played relatively well in their last few games without getting the points.

City on the whole have been excellent, beating Barca but they are going through a bad patch at the moment. However you can see that they are changing their style and evolving from last year.

How can you possibly equate what's happening at Utd and City with what's happening with us, we've managed only one win in ten games and four draws, and we were lucky to get away with them.

Your right one window hasn't fixed it or won't fix it, but there can't be anyone who thought that with the window he's had that he would take us so far backwards that it's going to take someone far more capable than him to get us out of it, that's why he needs to go now to give someone else a fair crack of the whip to unravel the mess he's created.

I'm not being funny but anyone who can't see that we actually look as bad or if not worse under koeman needs their heads testing....

Is a transfer window going to change it? Did conte need a window to change chelsea? No. A manager at the very least needs to have enough about him to make the current team improve.... this lot looks worse.

I'm not being funny but anyone who can't see that we actually look as bad or if not worse under koeman needs their heads testing....

Is a transfer window going to change it? Did conte need a window to change chelsea? No. A manager at the very least needs to have enough about him to make the current team improve.... this lot looks worse.

Conte inherited a team that had won the league 2 years prior then massively underperformed last season.

100% Haf. Spot on this.

Yeah I think makis must know something we don't, I'm sure Koeman doesn't buy them out of his own pocket, but he has to have a say on if he wants them or not.

Yes, I know what Koeman said in an interview. He basically said that when people start talking transfers he leaves the room. Or words to that effect. Of course he must have a final say on transfers but how exactly can someone blame Koeman for club's failure of signing Koulibaly for instance? Or Gabbiadini for that matter? In both cases their clubs refused to sell so what exactly did Koeman do wrong there?

As far as Chelsea go they have a much better squad and they spend 110 million in the summer. Our net spend was, again, fuck all.

Conte inherited a team that had won the league 2 years prior then massively underperformed last season.

Koeman inherited a team considered good enough to get a manager the sack for achieving better than what he's doing.... plus he has utilised a £50m transfer turnover in that too.... so yeah let's discuss.

What did Martinez achieve?

5th place... 11th place and this bell end has us heading for 17th at this rate with zero evidence of improvement.

Agree or disagree? Or was martinez sacked for the wrong reasons? Was 11th place a good finish with this squad? Cos forgive me for thinking.... we should have been in Europe cup places.

No way we should have ever been in Europe cup places. I rate our team quality in the past three years around 8th place. What Martinez did in his first season was overperform. We also have to admit that under Martinez our team had some style up front, but the defence was a disaster. Currently under Koeman, not only our defence is a mess, but what we show in attack is utter garbage.

Edited by Haiku

5th place... 11th place and this bell end has us heading for 17th at this rate with zero evidence of improvement.

Agree or disagree? Or was martinez sacked for the wrong reasons? Was 11th place a good finish with this squad? Cos forgive me for thinking.... we should have been in Europe cup places.

Martinez achieved 5th place with the solid foundation that David Moyes put in place with the added quality that Martinez brought in - mainly Lukaku.

It would be impossible to prove but if Koeman had inherited the Moyes team/squad that Martinez did then I think we'd be a lot better off.

Martinez achieved 5th place with the solid foundation that David Moyes put in place with the added quality that Martinez brought in - mainly Lukaku.

It would be impossible to prove but if Koeman had inherited the Moyes team/squad that Martinez did then I think we'd be a lot better off.

What Martinez had more than Koeman currently have except Stones, who actually left under Koeman?

Edited by Haiku

Martinez inherited a well coached, organised team. Koeman inherited a shambles.

Ah the old "inheriting" team philosophy..... like moyes inherited the league champions and turned them into a mid table outfit?

Nah its a load of shit isn't it.... simply put a manager and team go game to game.

Edited by Hafnia

Ah the old "inheriting" team philosophy..... like moyes inherited the league champions and turned them into a mid table outfit?

Nah its a load of shit isn't it.... simply put a manager and team go game to game.

Moyes inherited an aging squad who didn't respect him following statistically the greatest manager in the history of the English game - too big boots to fill especially when you factor in the loss of Gill and the shambles in the transfer window that followed.

Yes, I know what Koeman said in an interview. He basically said that when people start talking transfers he leaves the room. Or words to that effect. Of course he must have a final say on transfers but how exactly can someone blame Koeman for club's failure of signing Koulibaly for instance? Or Gabbiadini for that matter? In both cases their clubs refused to sell so what exactly did Koeman do wrong there?

As far as Chelsea go they have a much better squad and they spend 110 million in the summer. Our net spend was, again, fuck all.

I think you may have misunderstood his meaning though.

I may be wrong, but I understood it as he chooses the players and then doesn't get involved in the dealings. He pretty much said that in the same interview didn't he?

I think you may have misunderstood his meaning though.

I may be wrong, but I understood it as he chooses the players and then doesn't get involved in the dealings. He pretty much said that in the same interview didn't he?

So what does Walsh do then? If you read various interviews he finds the players and offers them to Koeman. Koeman doesn't find or sign them so blaming him because Koulibaly wasn't signed is ridiculous.

Moyes inherited an aging squad who didn't respect him following statistically the greatest manager in the history of the English game - too big boots to fill especially when you factor in the loss of Gill and the shambles in the transfer window that followed.

You mean they immediately disrespected him or waited till he proved what an absolute power-giddy twat he was after banning oven chips, erasing a championship winning coaching team (credited with making de gea and ronaldo world class talents) and telling rio ferdinand to watch tapes of Phil jagielka?

Players gives managers a chance. That's when you get the honeymoon....

Ranieri inherited a relegation threatened team so I suppose he got them relegated... oh wait

You mean they immediately disrespected him or waited till he proved what an absolute power-giddy twat he was after banning oven chips, erasing a championship winning coaching team (credited with making de gea and ronaldo world class talents) and telling rio ferdinand to watch tapes of Phil jagielka?

Players gives managers a chance. That's when you get the honeymoon....

Maybe.... the fact still remains Martinez inherited a much better coached, settled and organised squad than Koeman has.

So what does Walsh do then? If you read various interviews he finds the players and offers them to Koeman. Koeman doesn't find or sign them so blaming him because Koulibaly wasn't signed is ridiculous.

Errr he scouts.... pretty much what you said.

But do you really think that Koeman doesn't have a vision of what he wants?

If that's the case then make Walsh the manager.

And I am not blaming him for anyone he didnt sign, just the ones he did and how the team are doing now. After all...isn't that his job?