Hafnia

Referendum  

50 members have voted

1. 1. In or out?

• Stay in
    • Leave

This poll is closed to new votes

18 hours ago, rubecula said:

sorry about disagreeing with you Palfy  but we have not left yet  so all that you say may one day be true or it may just be scare mongering.

Probably the latter I hope, but isn'tt strange how split the country still is over this a couple of hundred years ago we could have at least had a civil war to sort it out, now we've got a bunch of free loading politicians with out a clue trying to do a deal which will end up being a worse deal than if we had stayed in.

Get your swords and muskets out and let battle commence sounds a lot better than sitting on our arse's doing nothing.

13 hours ago, rubecula said:

anyone who is on Cromwells side deserves a real fucking kicking if you know your history

I wonder what they'll say in a 100 years time of those who were on the side of Farage, Johnson, Fox, Trump, LePen, Wilders and Putin in the brexit debate 😉 :getmecoat:

53 minutes ago, holystove said:

I wonder what they'll say in a 100 years time of those who were on the side of Farage, Johnson, Fox, Trump, LePen, Wilders and Putin in the brexit debate 😉 :getmecoat:

None of them butchered and slaughtered innocents by the thousands

8 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

No different to the Conservatives of today then.

no,  nor Stalin or Hitler or any of those people,  (I am not a tory - thankfully - but I am not able to equate this government with the murderous types from history)

3 hours ago, rubecula said:

no,  nor Stalin or Hitler or any of those people,  (I am not a tory - thankfully - but I am not able to equate this government with the murderous types from history)

120,000 murders so far and counting. All involved should be held accountable. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/health/tory-austerity-deaths-study-report-people-die-social-care-government-policy-a8057306.html%3famp

4 hours ago, pete0 said:

Thanks pete0 never knew that you blamed the tories for murdering and attempted genocide  but everyone to their own

8 hours ago, rubecula said:

Thanks pete0 never knew that you blamed the tories for murdering and attempted genocide  but everyone to their own

They've managed the decline of the NHS to justify privatising it in the future, fully knowing in the meantime more people (the none wealthy) will die in the pursuit of their agenda. 

What would you call it? 

16 hours ago, rubecula said:

If you don't agree why the hell did you green my post?

see previous response Palfy mate,  I must say  you guys are determined to support Oliver Cromwell in his genocidal attempts.  (which is how this started)

What the fuck are you talking about? No one is supporting Cromwell's geniocidal attempts, quite the opposite. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion if you've actually been reading any of this.

On 05/06/2018 at 21:36, Palfy said:

They were promised that the NHS would receive an extra 350M a week it was even plastered over a bus, they were promised that immigration would dramatically fall because we would have control over the borders, they were promised it wouldn't cost us a penny to leave we would owe them nothing it's cost us 40billion or more and we will still have to contribute for years to the E.U pension fund.

These were all promises broken by the leave campaign who's main spokesman is in the cabinet.

So a spokesman... not someone who has authority to make a decision on these proposals? 

Come on. Its like someone in middle management making a decision for the future of a multi-national company.

22 hours ago, pete0 said:

You article says that the deaths werent labelled as "avoidable" with increased funding. 

The NHS is a massively inefficient organisation that has been bloated for years and suffered from poor planning from when the Labour govt was riding a booming economy (and probably before that too). No-one gave a fuck then and without cross party planning no govt in the future will pay it any more than lip service. 

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

You article says that the deaths werent labelled as "avoidable" with increased funding. 

The NHS is a massively inefficient organisation that has been bloated for years and suffered from poor planning from when the Labour govt was riding a booming economy (and probably before that too). No-one gave a fuck then and without cross party planning no govt in the future will pay it any more than lip service. 

Don't see what Labour could do to plan for the tory managed decline? Companies are making more money than ever and the NHS is suffering more than ever, that's thanks to tory policy. 

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

So a spokesman... not someone who has authority to make a decision on these proposals? 

Come on. Its like someone in middle management making a decision for the future of a multi-national company.

You can call Johnson and Gove spokesmen if you like just splitting hairs I call them lying cunts, but if you believe that there promises of what leave would look like didn't have a bearing on the vote because they were only spokesmen for the leave campaign, then my response to that is 😨🙈Help.

On ‎07‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 21:49, Palfy said:

😂😂 you could be remains version of Cromwell that way you wouldn't have to perform in any action, just in case you can't remember what to do in the heat of battle.😉 

On ‎08‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 04:56, rubecula said:

anyone who is on Cromwells side deserves a real fucking kicking if you know your history

On ‎10‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 10:40, Romey 1878 said:

What the fuck are you talking about? No one is supporting Cromwell's geniocidal attempts, quite the opposite. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion if you've actually been reading any of this.

not sure which way to take you sometimes Romey.  if you have your angry head on it gets very obvious very quickly.

not sure which way to take you sometimes Romey.  if you have your angry head on it gets very obvious very quickly.

Take me any way you want, but there was no support for Cromwell. Only comparing the murderers of modern Conservatives to that murderer. I'm not sure how that's a favourable thing to Cromwell, but when you have your idiot head on I suppose that gets obviously very quickly as well.

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Take me any way you want, but there was no support for Cromwell. Only comparing the murderers of modern Conservatives to that murderer. I'm not sure how that's a favourable thing to Cromwell, but when you have your idiot head on I suppose that gets obviously very quickly as well.

You will have to explain that to me in words I can understand :doh:

36 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Anyway who’s up for a civil war to once and for all put the brexit debate to bed for good, and the more that die the more houseing will become affordable I new I should have been a politician. 

75% of people who voted out wouldn't have done so if they'd known they'd put Poundworld out of business according to statistics*.

*actually I made that last bit up.

To the trenches!