IGNORED

Hard To Keep Up !

Willo

Been working my plumbs off all week and hardly had a chance to get on and talk the talk but its fookin hard work tryin to catch up on whats been posted if you've missed it for 3 days so forgive me for not posting in any particular threads as i will probably be repeatin whats already been said .

Can i just say its a fair testament to how far this site has come in the years since it was created and how fantastic this site is and has always been by the amount of daily posts we have on here .

Even though i may be back now after a long absence i'am gonna have trouble gettin on here on a regular basis as i used to but when i do catch up i've got to say i'am still lovin the content .

TT is full of top quality posters who respect each and every others opinion unlike certain other Blue forums , ( kipper for instance who unless you r an established head member your opinion is always wrong etc ) .

In summary just bit peeved i cant be posting on here 24 hours a day but will be peeping in as much as i can to have my two pennies worth ( usually weekends ) .

Long live TT long live the BLUES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been working my plumbs off all week and hardly had a chance to get on and talk the talk but its fookin hard work tryin to catch up on whats been posted if you've missed it for 3 days so forgive me for not posting in any particular threads as i will probably be repeatin whats already been said .

Can i just say its a fair testament to how far this site has come in the years since it was created and how fantastic this site is and has always been by the amount of daily posts we have on here .

Even though i may be back now after a long absence i'am gonna have trouble gettin on here on a regular basis as i used to but when i do catch up i've got to say i'am still lovin the content .

TT is full of top quality posters who respect each and every others opinion unlike certain other Blue forums , ( kipper for instance who unless you r an established head member your opinion is always wrong etc ) .

In summary just bit peeved i cant be posting on here 24 hours a day but will be peeping in as much as i can to have my two pennies worth ( usually weekends ) .

Long live TT long live the BLUES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44580[/snapback]

:D good on ya mate ;)