IGNORED

Marko Arnautovic

I like Arnautovic but i wouldnt have him in my team over Mirallas.

I don't think we need 7 new players either. think that's a little excessive (unless they are replacements for players that leave), especially with no European Football.

Goal keeper, center back, right back, 2 strikers (If Lukaku goes, 1 if he stays), winger, creative center midfielder

Edited by London Blue

That is indeed what we need, but we can't do it all in 1 transfer window.

Center Back - not so worried if Stones stays I think our defense will be allot better with a manager who knows how to defend and appreciates them, + talented youngsters.

Right Back - Yes its a must.

Striker - Yes its a must

Creative Midfielder - We have been linked with a few so I think that will happen.

Goal Keeper - Yes its a must

Winger - Maybe.

Edited by London Blue

Center Back - not so worried if Stones stays I think our defense will be allot better with a manager who knows how to defend and appreciates them, + talented youngsters.

Right Back - Yes its a must.

Striker - Yes its a must

Creative Midfielder - We have been linked with a few so I think that will happen.

Goal Keeper - Yes its a must

Winger - Maybe.

The 3 in bold are the "must haves" and could easily cost £100m between them.

Just writing that last bit... Insane. I hate what football has become.

I'd be happy with spending the majority of money on those positions and filling the rest of the depth with "filler" players who come for free, on loan or are cheap because of one reason or another (length of contract, age, etc). Basically I'm eluding to bringing in players which people will hate, just ones that will do the job and aren't fancy. Most people don't realise that you can't spend 30 million on every position and sometimes have to wheel some deals the Moyes way.

I know the money is crazy and wrong - but this is the world we live in.

We can shop in the Champions League store now and we could spend that money on 3 players, and to be honest that's the spine of the team which is so important. With some of the youngsters we have I hope we spend the money where we need to and give the youngsters and players a chance where we can.

• 1 month later...

Marko Arnautovic should be immediately in front of a shift from Stoke City to Everton . According to " crown " the 27 - year-old has already signed a four-year contract on Tuesday the transfer is to be officially confirmed . Made possible the transfer a release clause of around 15 million euros in the Treaty of Arnautovic . The Viennese could be a replacement for striker Romelu Lukaku , who is about to finish.

The traditional club of Liverpool ended last season in eleventh place , two places behind Stoke . But Everton wants sporty improve in the coming season and is ready for it to dig deep into their pockets . Besides Arnautovic also the Belgian Axel Witsel from Zenit St. Persburg to come for rumored € 30 million to the " Toffees " .

This from sky sports austria

Would be a good squad player but not an improvement on what we've got already in my opinion. Mirallas is a better player in my opinion - he's just been poorly managed for a couple of years.

As said though - £12.5m is a steal with some of the ridiculous prices flying around.

My Stoke mate's opinion...

"Looks like it's a distinct possibility. He is in the last year of his contract so 12.5million is about right I guess. He was asking for a 100k a week to sign an extension which we'd never pay...and with us signing this Egyptian lad I think he may well be leaving. A fantastic player on his day...scores goals, creates chances and is strong as an ox....when he can't be arsed tho he's a nightmare, throwing arms in the air etc. I think he splits the stoke fans... love him on a good day but he can be frustrating. Capable of getting better too if the manager can handle him. One of those players who can get arses up from the seats! We'll miss his goals for sure."

My Stoke mate's opinion...

"Looks like it's a distinct possibility. He is in the last year of his contract so 12.5million is about right I guess. He was asking for a 100k a week to sign an extension which we'd never pay...and with us signing this Egyptian lad I think he may well be leaving. A fantastic player on his day...scores goals, creates chances and is strong as an ox....when he can't be arsed tho he's a nightmare, throwing arms in the air etc. I think he splits the stoke fans... love him on a good day but he can be frustrating. Capable of getting better too if the manager can handle him. One of those players who can get arses up from the seats! We'll miss his goals for sure."

Sounds a bit like Mirallas, on his day can beat anyone and shows the flair that we all crave but other days look like he can't kick a ball. All depends how is head is on the day.

If this deal does go through I just hope this doesn't mean that Lennon will now be benched most games. He showed the desire last season and looked decent on the wings giving defenders a problem most days.

If this deal does go through I just hope this doesn't mean that Lennon will now be benched most games. He showed the desire last season and looked decent on the wings giving defenders a problem most days.

I hope very much that it would mean exactly that. Lennon's a nice, handy player that works hard but we need better than him in all honesty.