1 hour ago, Matt said:

I’m going to start invoicing people for wasting time and put it towards the site if this shit continues. No one else here wants to be part of your pissing, take it to PM or the posts will be deleted without warning this time. 

Do it.  Honestly you have my permission. Get rid of all that shite and the Gana and Lukaku thread for the most part.  The Michael Keane thread and Jagielka thread has a shed of toxic shite in there too. 

Embarrassing being a part of it.   

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is utterly ridiculous the amount of headers he wins. He's a player I really want to do well. He never puts anything less than 100% in and he comes across as someone that genuinely realises how

How many of those chances have been missed by DCL though? He does need to be getting on the end of chances for sure, but right now he’s coming in handy for causing havoc in the oppositions defenc

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Do it.  Honestly you have my permission. Get rid of all that shite and the Gana and Lukaku thread for the most part.  The Michael Keane thread and Jagielka thread has a shed of toxic shite in there too. 

Embarrassing being a part of it.   

Don’t need your permission Haf, but I’ll take it into consideration for your posts. Honestly it shouldn’t have needed saying again 

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Don’t need your permission Haf, but I’ll take it into consideration for your posts. Honestly it shouldn’t have needed saying again 

Clearly permission isn't needed Matt as we already know.     You can take it into consideration for all the shite including your own. 

12 hours ago, Shukes said:

Really no idea what’s trying to be proven here.  Another weird TT argument.

Back to DCL, I hope he misses the midweek game and comes back to us fresh and ready for the derby. We really need a good performance full of grit and determination from everyone.

I hate it when you’re sensible and boring 😂

Calvert-Lewin is only the fourth player to ever score in each of his side's first five Premier League games in a season.

Jose Antonio Reyes, Wayne Rooney and Sergio Aguero are the only other players to achieve that feat.

Surprised he's only the fourth player to do it in the prem. Not bad company to be in. Hopefully the run continues 

🤞span widget

Wouldn't say it's Ancelotti's doing. Credit goes to Unsworth for spotting him and Koeman for throwing him in the side straight away. Unsworth, Alladyce and Ferguson all used him straight away. Only one didn't, and that just shows how poor Silva was as a manager. Every youngster here seen their minutes drop when he come in and most fans started to believe the likes of DCL and Holgate weren't good enough. 

Credit Ancelotti for transforming the midfield and enabling DCL to get more chances.