IGNORED

No U-turn, Perhaps...?

Pat

manure have signed that keeper so maybe he will join us at the endof his loan deal as he wont get much first team football there, they have van der sar as number 1, kushak as second choice and ben foster when he returns from watford. tim looks doomed there so hope he has a good season with us and enjoys his stay and then signs permantaly for us

yeah i cant wait for it to start aint to long now... times just been draging on for me because im at uni atm!

44667[/snapback]

:blink: if tim does have a good season witch i hope he does their is no way the mancs will sell him to us they will keep him themselfs or try to sting us 4 a wopping transfer fee i kid you not ;) if they do sell that is :P

:blink: if tim does have a good season witch i hope he does their is no way the mancs will sell him to us they will keep him themselfs or try to sting us 4 a wopping transfer fee i kid you not ;) if they do sell that is :P

44683[/snapback]

I dunno about that - i think he will be prepared to sell IMO but if we will want 2 sign him is another question we've got a decent few keepers comin thru i think with 1 exception of course!!!

Guest fozzie22
Funny how a second after Captain U.S.A allegedly "Plays down a Perm Move" (http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=7666) Grandad Signs another well regarded keeper.

Looks like Tim Is stuck between a rock & a Hard place with the pressure firmly on to perform.

44656[/snapback]

said this when we got him..if he was SO good why the hell is he with us??

i feel another manc shafting on the way.

"I hate to rely on a sports cliche," he also told evertonfc.com, "But I'm not looking to prove anything.

"I think I have proven myself.

44841[/snapback]

He's got it all to prove imo, he's second in line behind Kasey Keller never mind 3rd choice for the mancs. he's not coming to Goodison for a holiday. His reputation is average or he would have been sold in the summer.

I think at the end of the season Howard will want to stay at Everton, but the problem is Fergie might want him in his team for next season if he has a good season at Everton. So would only sell for abit of money i think.

44883[/snapback]

i think that fergies signing another keeper, just after off loading howard tells us that his services are no long required at manu.

i hope he performs well, but because he was dropped by the usa for the world cup, after one game, and the new guy at manu, i'm a bit concerned about whether he is good enough.

i hope he is.