IGNORED

Moussa Sissoko

I would say that its an ok signing. A little too expensive but he is a really good player that Newcastle used in the wrong way. We saw what he can do in his correct position in the euros.

Highs and lows though. He is very poor when he isnt in the mood.

I suspect that we will get a Fantastic first 6 months out of him in the beginning if we sign him. He will be eager to make a good impression in the beginning.

Gana I was content about

What we have purchased here is an inconsistent player to add to our catalogue of inconsistent players.

You were content? Jeez, if that's you content back in that thread...you weren't happy because you'd snooped around the Villa fans forum and they didn't like him!!!

You were content? Jeez, if that's you content back in that thread...you weren't happy because you'd snooped around the Villa fans forum and they didn't like him!!!

I'd be surprised if you remembered that rather than sadly went back to check up on me.

I wasn't negative about the signing, I was just stating the facts Newty. The Villa fans were negative about him and I was simply relaying that.

The thing is, what we've done here is left it until the last minute and watched all the big signing surpass us and go elsewhere. Optimistically we've sat back and said "we're not after him because were after someone bigger! Or at least on par" and ended up with Sissoko, and Valencia (need I say more). What that brings our net spending to 30 or 35 million? Pittance nowadays after a promised £100m.

I'm starting to doubt the clubs visions a little bit now, which I hadnt done since Moshiri came in.

I'd be surprised if you remembered that rather than sadly went back to check up on me.

I wasn't negative about the signing, I was just stating the facts Newty. The Villa fans were negative about him and I was simply relaying that.

The thing is, what we've done here is left it until the last minute and watched all the big signing surpass us and go elsewhere. Optimistically we've sat back and said "we're not after him because were after someone bigger! Or at least on par" and ended up with Sissoko, and Valencia (need I say more). What that brings our net spending to 30 or 35 million? Pittance nowadays after a promised £100m.

I'm starting to doubt the clubs visions a little bit now, which I hadnt done since Moshiri came in.

i thought this was sussed elsewhere, forgive me if i'm incorrect but i thought he said he would promise money to transfers, the 100m valuation was made up by a journo.

No, I went and had a quick read because I couldn't remember you posting anything as positive as 'content' about anything at all...ever!!!

You seem so dour. Or is that just with Everton??? Like with you, forget 'glass half empty', it's 'not even a drip in the glass'.

Who promised the £100million?! Not one single quote from anyone even closely associated with the club has ever been found.

No, I went and had a quick read because I couldn't remember you posting anything as positive as 'content' about anything at all...ever!!!

You seem so dour. Or is that just with Everton??? Like with you, forget 'glass half empty', it's 'not even a drip in the glass'.

Who promised the £100million?! Not one single quote from anyone even closely associated with the club has ever been found.

Because for once we have money and instead of buying integral parts of a team were buying inconsistent individuals with no glue up top.

Because for once we have money and instead of buying integral parts of a team were buying inconsistent individuals with no glue up top.

Says who...Aston Villa fans?!!!

Putting any potential 'ding dong' to one side, you and others might be surprised at how little most PL teams have spent. Surprisingly low net spend apart from the usual 'big clubs'. So many loan deals going on. Such a bizarre window.

Says who...Aston Villa fans?!!!

Putting any potential 'ding dong' to one side, you and others might be surprised at how little most PL teams have spent. Surprisingly low net spend apart from the usual 'big clubs'. So many loan deals going on. Such a bizarre window.

Why Aston Villa fans? I wasnt referring to Gueye.

Oh dear.

Don be so patronizing, and while you're at it allow others to express an opinion. Checking up on peoples posts in order to fill a void in their own life by proving them wrong, or at least trying. Same old shit with this forum full of others that desperately just want to be right, when 90% of the time there is no right or wrong.

Pathetic little man, it really is sad.

Don be so patronizing, and while you're at it allow others to express an opinion. Checking up on peoples posts in order to fill a void in their own life by proving them wrong, or at least trying. Same old shit with this forum full of others that desperately just want to be right, when 90% of the time there is no right or wrong.

Pathetic little man, it really is sad.

Hahaha. I've had better shit than that thrown at me on here!!! Enjoyed reading that little rant though. It was quite polite compared to some of the rough stuff that gets thrown around...but much more inaccurate.

Don't be so sensitive. It's not worth it.

Hahaha. I've had better shit than that thrown at me on here!!! Enjoyed reading that little rant though. It was quite polite compared to some of the rough stuff that gets thrown around...but much more inaccurate.

Better shit? Did it have cashew nuts in it?

Schoolboy-esc. Like being back in year 6 with some people when all they want is someone to bite.

It wansn't polite, it just wasnt the little bite you wanted to fulfill your needs to make you happy about yourself.

I'm starting to come to terms with it. Fuck it, I'll trust RK. 30 million sounds a lot I guess but when you consider Sunderland spent 16 million today on some guy even the BBC pundits had never heard of, it gives an idea of how nuts the market is now. A consistently great player in the premier league simply can't be bought for 30 million it seems.

I still hope we don't sign him, but the second he puts his name on a contract with the Everton emblem on it, he'll have my full support (until that moment I'm still praying it's an elaborate ruse to throw other clubs off our real target and not get fucked over like we did on the Lucas Perez transfer).