IGNORED

Weirdness Abounds (or the Idrissa Gana Gueye Thread)

15 minutes ago, Palfy said:

There's a lot more than Coleman that need to go, as for Digne he was carrying out orders that have worked in past games when Bernard has played that side with him he was getting a good understanding with Bernard, Richarlison let Digne down he put fuck all effort in never covered for him when Digne went down the line, Richarlison was a lazy prick I don't mind a player with a bit of attitude but it needs to be earned.

Sadly for all his talent I feel Richarlison could be a tough nut to crack.  I liked his attitude in one way as he was putting in shifts.... but laziness I can't tolerate.  He's shown signs of it and it needs sorting out.

We need a leader big time.  Coleman was that man but he's finished.  I'm actually expecting McCarthy to be that person. I like Gana and we have missed him big time.  We may do well with McCarthy and Gomes or McCarthy and gana with Gomes more advanced. 

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

Sadly for all his talent I feel Richarlison could be a tough nut to crack.  I liked his attitude in one way as he was putting in shifts.... but laziness I can't tolerate.  He's shown signs of it and it needs sorting out.

We need a leader big time.  Coleman was that man but he's finished.  I'm actually expecting McCarthy to be that person. I like Gana and we have missed him big time.  We may do well with McCarthy and Gomes or McCarthy and gana with Gomes more advanced. 

Richarlison looked not arsed from the very first whistle yesterday, and just got worse as the game progressed. It was a disgraceful showing from him, it really was.

19 hours ago, Palfy said:

That's exactly right he wasn't on the pitch yet you believe we would have been better with him on, well we don't so that's it discussion over your never convince us differently and vice versa.

We wouldn’t of conceded 6 if he had been playing. It is only my opinion but based on facts. With him playing we haven’t conceded six this season. 

19 hours ago, Shukes said:

Second this. Come back mate.

Too nice mate, too nice. Miss the craic to be honest. Must try harder!

Not sure where time has gone. Just trying to spread my time more evenly. Got a few things on and can't really spend too much on here.

I swear the modern age of technology is hindering us as people more than helping!!!

34 minutes ago, barryj said:

We wouldn’t of conceded 6 if he had been playing. It is only my opinion but based on facts. With him playing we haven’t conceded six this season. 

Games he played in last season where we conceded a shed load of goals.

2-5 Arsenal, Arsenal 5-1, Southampton 4-0, Man Utd 4-0, Spurs 4-0, I could go on but I won't because it's as irrelevant as your statement you can't know that we would have conceded less with him playing as I can't prove we would have conceded more, but you think it's fact based on previous results, fuck I've got to leave this site for my sanity.

10 hours ago, Palfy said:

Games he played in last season where we conceded a shed load of goals.

2-5 Arsenal, Arsenal 5-1, Southampton 4-0, Man Utd 4-0, Spurs 4-0, I could go on but I won't because it's as irrelevant as your statement you can't know that we would have conceded less with him playing as I can't prove we would have conceded more, but you think it's fact based on previous results, fuck I've got to leave this site for my sanity.

You’re not alone! 😉 

On 23/12/2018 at 19:48, Shukes said:

Fucker!

Haha you got me stumped. That’s my logic all the time. Fair enough I got nothing to say to that. 

Wheres the Palfy that I know and love, the one that argues no matter what! I do t like this common some sense Palfy, just not used to it 😉

Merry Christmas Shukes I look forward to meeting you very soon in this thread it’s the highlight of my week 😜

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Merry Christmas Shukes I look forward to meeting you very soon in this thread it’s the highlight of my week 😜

Haha you too mate. Gonna do my best to get to more matches this year.... we’ll meet up for a pint at one of them.

You and your family have a great day 🎄🎉

8 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Few points, he was red carded when we were just 1-2 v Arsenal, Southampton was 4-1 and he was subbed when were just one behind at OT:P.

Image result for christmas cracker

My memory is not what it used to be thanks for the corrections just what I needed on Christmas morning, have a good day with your family mate and I'll promise to do better in the future😊

1 minute ago, hafnia said:

Have a day off lads... we conceded when he wasn't on the pitch and actually scored when he was on the pitch. 

Play a side like Burnley and they will lose the ball voluntarily.  Play a side like spurs or city without him and..... yeah We've already got those stats ain't we. 

Cake and fucking eat it, how many times Burnley lost 5-1 at home this season, your problem a good win without Gana is worthless and a bad loss without Gana is everything.

Let's change the name of the team to Ganaton and that should really make you a happy chappy.

36 minutes ago, pete0 said:

And only 6 successful tackles all game. Who knew you could win a game of football without diving in every chance you get. 

You know your wrong PeteO you can't win a game without a recognised tackler in the team, even though Spurs did it to us and we just done it to Burnley, welcome to the Twilight Zone what we've witnessed isn'tt reality, the only thing he can do isn'tt needed off to PSG Gana and don't pass go you've already taken enough off us.