IGNORED

A Blonde

iggy

A blonde was feeling so depressed that she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the Mersey.

She went down to the docks and was about to leap into the frigid water when a handsome young sailor saw her teetering on the edge of the pier crying.

He took pity on her and said, "Listen, you've got a lot to live for. I'm off to the Caribbean in the morning and if you like, I can stow you away on my ship. I'll take good care of you and bring you food every day".

Moving closer, he slipped his arm around her shoulder and added with a wink, "I'll make you happy and you can make me happy."

The blonde nodded "Yes" through her tears. After all, what did she have to lose?

That night, the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a lifeboat, along with blankets and food.

From then on, every night he brought her sandwiches, water, wine and fruit and they would make mad, passionate love until dawn.

Three weeks later, during a routine inspection, she was discovered by the Captain.

"What the hell are you doing here?" the Captain demanded angrily.

"I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," she explained. "I get free food and a trip to the Caribbean. Meanwhile," (she says coyly), "he's taking advantage of me so to speak (wink, wink).

"He sure as hell is, lady," the Captain said, "you're on the Mersey ferry".