IGNORED

U21s

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/04/24/unsworth-proof-were-top-for-talent

I really do have a good feeling about Unsworth. Comes across really well in all his interviews.

If (and it's a massive if) he's ever to become a future manager of Everton (which I'm sure he wants to), he'll have to go away from the club first and prove himself. But I do feel he's well capable of proving himself.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/04/24/unsworth-proof-were-top-for-talent

I really do have a good feeling about Unsworth. Comes across really well in all his interviews.

If (and it's a massive if) he's ever to become a future manager of Everton (which I'm sure he wants to), he'll have to go away from the club first and prove himself. But I do feel he's well capable of proving himself.

I agree. He seems to have the "next level" about him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Won 6-1 against Flint. Several newboys played.

1st half team: Renshaw, Bramall, Denny, Foulds, Garbutt, Bowler, Grant, Markelo, Charsley, Evans and Duffus.

2nd half: Gray, Bramall(Byrne - midway), Denny, Feeney, Robinson, Henen, Baningime, Broadhead, Donkor, Dyson and Mathis.

Edited by London Blue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I watched the 2nd half through Chelsea's YouTube - very backs to wall but we looked solid. Walsh was everywhere and I really like the look of Baningime. Unsworth clearly has them well drilled. Niasse looked lively and is clearly too good for that level. Broadhead almost scored an incredible goal when he came on.

I watched the 2nd half through Chelsea's YouTube - very backs to wall but we looked solid. Walsh was everywhere and I really like the look of Baningime. Unsworth clearly has them well drilled. Niasse looked lively and is clearly too good for that level. Broadhead almost scored an incredible goal when he came on.

When I have seen Walsh I thought he has looked really good as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Just beat Spurs at Goodison 4-1, Niasse got two and should have had a third late on when he muscled past a defender but their 'keeper made a great save one on one. Lookman got one as well as did Henen (Niasse assist). Bowler really unlucky as well when a brilliant run and shot from the wing hit the inside of the far post and somehow stayed out, I was sure it was going in.

Wish we'd played these yesterday.