IGNORED

Beni Baningime

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, markjazzbassist said:

might need to move him to general now, he's got promoted :)

by all accounts he did well, got the radio feed MOTM as well.  excited to watch him.  something about everton and centre mids (barkley, davies, beni) lately.

Good shout.

Very efficient and some brutal tackles too, didn't seem intimidated in the slightest. Very impressed

27 minutes ago, Aidan Lewis said:

He did alright. If he was already a first team player he wouldn't be considered motm. Settled in well now let's see if he is consistent.

You miserable bastard.  People like you make people like me disheartened with the club. He was really good and fully deserved motm. Done everything asked of him and more. I've watched Gana give the ball away at will all season and Morgan miss-time all of his tackles. He done the opposite of both all game.

Well played Benji, don't listen to Aidan

38 minutes ago, yamar said:

You miserable bastard.  People like you make people like me disheartened with the club. He was really good and fully deserved motm. Done everything asked of him and more. I've watched Gana give the ball away at will all season and Morgan miss-time all of his tackles. He done the opposite of both all game.

That's okay kiddo that's your opinion don't let anyone take it away from you.

Just now, chicagoblue said:

Then who was for us? I'm with the majority. He was out best player.

I don't think many stood out to be honest. I voted for davies in the man of the match thread. I felt the new lad played it safe far too often when I've been watching Morgan and Gana do that over and over again in previous matches and it's been frustrating me. Davies tries to go forward in almost everything he does even if it doesn't always work. Very nearly had an assist too. 

3 hours ago, yamar said:

Couldn’t you say the same about yourself jumping on anything Kenny did wrong in the match day thread? 

Also Beni gave the ball away quite a few times. Think he just needs to catch up with the pace of the game at this level though.