IGNORED

Beni Baningime

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
8 hours ago, DownUnderToff said:

Could be really good.  Royle is already there and rumours Unsworth is on the manager replacement list (if they change).

Would love Unsy to get a managerial spot. As much as I want him to myself in the U23s he could make a fantastic manager somewhere. You can tell he would be one of those who are adored by the players, who would run through brick walls for him.

3 hours ago, aaron said:

Hopefully does well and gets himself a move at the end of it as right now I cant see him making it here. Hopefully he proves me wrong though

I've been really impressed his performances for us, both in the first team and the u23s where he was a key player. Glad he got the loan as he needs the game time. I think he has a good chance of being a first team player for us in a couple of tears.

1 hour ago, London Blue said:

I've been really impressed his performances for us, both in the first team and the u23s where he was a key player. Glad he got the loan as he needs the game time. I think he has a good chance of being a first team player for us in a couple of tears.

Now you're getting me all emotional😪.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...