IGNORED

Jordan Pickford

2 minutes ago, Swarzy said:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/719991/Chelsea-transfer-news-Everton-Jordan-Pickford-Jamie-Carragher-Tony-Bellew-Premier-League

Carragher needs to keep his opinions (and his saliva) to himself. Always seems to take any opportunity to spout and stir shit about us.

Kopite scumbag.

He says it in jest.

Obviously, shit house media outlets are jumping on it but it was said as a joke.

1 minute ago, markjazzbassist said:

sky reporting we have refused to negotiate with chelsea about him.  that is great news.  we can finally keep the players we want/need.

Good.

Courtois (sp Romey!) is supposed to have gone on strike to force his move. Naughty boy.

13 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Courtois is a weird one because I believe his family all still live in Madrid including his kid and wife. That has to be tough.

Would be very Tough, yeah.

He spent a few years on loan at Atletico didn't he? Did well there. So no surprise his family is in Madrid.

2 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Would be very Tough, yeah.

He spent a few years on loan at Atletico didn't he? Did well there. So no surprise his family is in Madrid.

yeah he was there with atleti, i didn't realize his family stayed.  makes sense he wants out and madrid want him. i tell you what, navas is a fantastic keeper who just doesn't get his due there, if i were chelsea i would grab keylor navas, swap plus cash coming to them.

2 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

yeah he was there with atleti, i didn't realize his family stayed.  makes sense he wants out and madrid want him. i tell you what, navas is a fantastic keeper who just doesn't get his due there, if i were chelsea i would grab keylor navas, swap plus cash coming to them.

i agree.  not sure why real madrid want to replace him. great shot stopper.  probably because he is older and less market-able in terms of brand?

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

i heard it was Straq's song, trying to prove to the fans how hardcore he is

We should've sang "We've got a diamond in Denis Straquarlursi" back when he was around, though it would've been completely false 😂

Funny how we still talk about Straq but never say Saha or Bilyaletdinov or some of the others who here mildly longer. I guess it's better to be unforgetably average!