IGNORED

Ademola Lookman

22 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I really don't think the problem was so many incomings, it was not having the right incomings. If we'd brought in the same amount of players last summer, but not stockpiled number 10s and actually brought players in in the right positions then I think things would have been a lot different.

Well, I disagree as I’m sure you can imagine :D

2 hours ago, Paddock said:

If he wants to leave then fuck him- ship him out. I’d like him to stay like but if he doesn’t want to then see ya.

Still waiting to see any evidence he's said he wants to leave. All I've seen confirmed is Leipzig bidding for him, which is very different. 

21 minutes ago, patto said:

He could say I want to stay so as far as I'm concerned he's gone. 

Perhaps we should instigate some kind of US-style public swearing of allegiance to the badge. Anyone who doesn't smile when they do it is immediately transfer listed 😝

9 hours ago, Matt said:

Same was being said last year by some.

I’m relaxed about this window as there’s only a few days left so there’s little chance for massive change. It’s next summer that will be the big test for the recruitment team. 

Can still sell to the continent until end of August (Italy middle of August)  

3 hours ago, nogs said:

Still waiting to see any evidence he's said he wants to leave. All I've seen confirmed is Leipzig bidding for him, which is very different. 

Can't see a manager saying the following if there's no truth in it 

"We're still in talks over Ademola Lookman," Rangnick is quoted as saying.

"We want him back and he wants to come."

11 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

Can't see a manager saying the following if there's no truth in it 

"We're still in talks over Ademola Lookman," Rangnick is quoted as saying.

"We want him back and he wants to come."

That looks word for word the same he said after his loan.... which as others have pointed out (Newty?) he probably had that conversation with him at the end of his loan spell. 

But if he has spoken to Lookman since Marco got here, and Lookman has said he wants to go there, then so be it.

My question would be.... has he?

I left Multisorb technologies in 2012, I sent a nice email to my colleagues explaining my reasons while also letting them know that I would never say never, and I may be back after my next adventure.

I catergorically will never go back. My mindset has changed.

2 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I left Multisorb technologies in 2012, I sent a nice email to my colleagues explaining my reasons while also letting them know that I would never say never, and I may be back after my next adventure.

I catergorically will never go back. My mindset has changed.

You swine😀

1 hour ago, barryj said:

Can still sell to the continent until end of August (Italy middle of August)  

Clear out is less of an impact, and probably for fringe players so I’m not that concerned. If there’s any of the first team sold, there will be a shitstorm. 

42 minutes ago, patto said:

So long as we get our replacements in I'd take the money now. 

If he goes on loan and fails we have another dud on our hands. 

3 managers have had a look now if silver lets him go he obviously sees a flaw in him. 

He wouldn’t be a dud at all. The same way this successful loan hasn’t made him a superstar. 

Im far more concerned that he fulfills his potential and we’ve sold him for a stupidly low fee. It makes far more sense to hedge our bets and only agree to another loan (if he does want out). We should do right by Everton Football Club, not Ademola Lookman. 

20 minutes ago, patto said:

I still think he will leave when the offer comes in I think Silver wants about 20m

And that would be stupid. It’s a ridiculously low amount of money in the current climate. 

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

Just knowing the name misspelling is driving Romey insane is absolute gold :lol: 

Fuck off, Matt. My head is almost gone with all of it. I can’t tell you how relieved I was that Wilshere went to West Ham. Good player but I think it’d have pushed me over the edge seeing Wiltshire and Wilshire all over the place. 

4 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

And that would be stupid. It’s a ridiculously low amount of money in the current climate. 

Fuck off, Matt. My head is almost gone with all of it. I can’t tell you how relieved I was that Wilshere went to West Ham. Good player but I think it’d have pushed me over the edge seeing Wiltshire and Wilshire all over the place. 

You made your point most cleverley

32 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

He was a bit crap and people couldn’t spell his name. You’ve opened up old wounds with that one. Thanks, Steve, you’re a top bloke. 

Best not look at the Richarlison thread too often then, I can see that being a world of seething anger and frustration for you.

That or send people on a intensive spelling course.

13 hours ago, patto said:

So do you want a player here who doesn't want to be here. 

I dont and that apply's to all our players once they don't want to play for us I want to see them gone. 

I don't want to jump to conclusions that our players do want to leave based on nothing more than rumour. 

15 hours ago, Shukes said:

That looks word for word the same he said after his loan.... which as others have pointed out (Newty?) he probably had that conversation with him at the end of his loan spell. 

But if he has spoken to Lookman since Marco got here, and Lookman has said he wants to go there, then so be it.

My question would be.... has he?

I didn't put a time frame on it Nogs said he hasn't indicated he would/could leave which he has, he could well have changed his mind but it still doesn't bode well if he's saying that during a brief loan spell without even pricing his worth here yet   

If the lad wants to play he needs to prove he's capable of consistent performances, I want the lad to stay he's a very good talent so hopefully Silva has bent his ear and told him how it is 

6 hours ago, EFC-Paul said:

I didn't put a time frame on it Nogs said he hasn't indicated he would/could leave which he has, he could well have changed his mind but it still doesn't bode well if he's saying that during a brief loan spell without even pricing his worth here yet   

If the lad wants to play he needs to prove he's capable of consistent performances, I want the lad to stay he's a very good talent so hopefully Silva has bent his ear and told him how it is 

No mate, that was the Leipzig manager who said that. Lookman hasnt said a single word about it. It’s easy to see there manager trying to stir up a little uneasiness...... this is a daily thing in the world of football, give them something to think about and I settle them.

I have searched all over for comments from Lookman, and I’m struggling to find anything.