IGNORED

Ademola Lookman

6 hours ago, patto said:

Nogs he's had a stomach bug since RBL said he wanted to go to them as far as I know he's played 45 min pre season read between the lines. 

This does worry me though. Is this a smokescreen because he isn’t happy?  Is there something behind the TT rumours?

Find our in the next exciting episode of the TT transfer window!

To be fair, if their manager passed the cleaning lady in the hall and she asked if Ade was coming back, and he responded "I sure hope so" then he can truthfully say that he "Is still in talks to bring him back". Doesn't mean that Everton is talking - or listening - to him/them. 

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

No mate, that was the Leipzig manager who said that. Lookman hasnt said a single word about it. It’s easy to see there manager trying to stir up a little uneasiness...... this is a daily thing in the world of football, give them something to think about and I settle them.

I have searched all over for comments from Lookman, and I’m struggling to find anything.

I know he didn't say it directly mate as I said in the previous one I can't see a manager saying it if he hadn't said so to him 

Either way I want the lad to stay but not if he's not willing to prove his worth 

1 hour ago, patto said:

90% of our club havnt got other managers saying they are going to their club !!

Well of course not, they have been at the club and not loaned out.  You would t really expected rabdon managers to be speaking about our players would you?

Thinking about it.... our other loanees, have spoken about how much they enjoyed being at their respective Ive clubs.

38 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

I know he didn't say it directly mate as I said in the previous one I can't see a manager saying it if he hadn't said so to him 

Either way I want the lad to stay but not if he's not willing to prove his worth 

No I agree there has to be something there. But can you imagaine the conversation as he left.

So Ade, did you enjoy your time here and would you be open to leaving Gravy Sam and coming here.

Yes boss, Gravy doesn’t want me in the team so why not.

My only question is, has he spoken to him since, or has Lookman hinted, however slight, that he wants to leave?

I just feel we are all jumping at him for no reason so far. Much rather look at keeping him, until or if, it comes out that he wants to leave.

18 hours ago, London Blue said:

Best not look at the Richarlison thread too often then, I can see that being a world of seething anger and frustration for you.

That or send people on a intensive spelling course.

What's up with the Richardson thread?

On 25/07/2018 at 14:37, nogs said:

Still waiting to see any evidence he's said he wants to leave. All I've seen confirmed is Leipzig bidding for him, which is very different. 

The Leipzig manager said they want him and he wants to go. Not sure how much clearer evidence you need than that.

Come on Pad, I think you know exactly what I mean.

Weve supported this team a long time and have saw many a player ask for transfer requests or simply make it quite clear they want to go. But Lookman hasn’t said anything! 

Your evidence is manager of a team he was at loan to saying that he wanted him and he wants to go. Where I believe that he is WILLING to go if he is surplus to requirements. Hearsay isnt evidence in this country, never has been.

Could well have gone like that Shukes but I'd have thought or liked to have thought that such things wouldn't be said by a well regarded manager 

Maybe see how it goes back at Everton and if you'd like to then we'd like you to join us etc by him saying such opens a can of worms people will question what he's said within the club so I doubt he'd say it light heartedly 

I really rate the lad always have and I'm far from jumping on him I just want every player to want to be here otherwise they can get fucked and I have a feeling the lads seen his arse 

Hopefully that isn'tt the case and he's changed his mind if he did want to leave but I don't think the lads entitled to walk into the first team he needs to knuckle down and put the graft in