IGNORED

Boxing

Will be an interesting one but I think Haye wins inside 3 unfortunately. There's no way Bellew can trade with him like he did against Flores or it will be over the minute Haye lands. If he's defensive then it's a matter of time before Haye will land a combination of punches. Can't really see any way Bellew wins unless it's going to the later rounds and he'll have to survive a barrage of punches from a bigger, faster and stronger man in order for that to happen which makes it unlikely that he'll still be standing.

If I'm honest I think Bellew knows he's up against it here.

He's always stated that he's only doing it for his family so that they're financially secure.

This is the biggest fight he'll ever have financially as there was no one remotely close to a name like Haye in the Cruiserweight Division for him so the money will be very good for both. This could well be Bellew's last fight I feel.

Edited by Geth

Anyone see Haye on soccer Am? made an absolute cunt of himself, took "smack" talking too far:

https://twitter.com/Tony_Scott11/status/835440067321671681

Also The Gloves Are Off was tasty last night, Bellew had Haye off everywhere, its really built up to feel like a massive fight, cant wait for it, hope Bellew knocks him clean out now.

Bellew has Haye right where he wants him. Haye who is known for his mouth didn't have a response when Bellew gave him some home truths and I didn't think Haye looked that great, if anything Bellew looked bigger.

I still don't think Bellew will win but I think he has Haye wound up enough to go for an early knockout and Bellew will be ready to counter that recklessness and try to land. Haye has been knocked down by a cruiserweight before and that was in his prime so I definitely think Bellew can floor him.

Funny, no media mention of Haye throwing in the race card from last nights press conference then throwing a disability insult (retards) at the crowd. Bellew is well and truly under Hayes skin. He's an absolute joke and I hope Bellew puts him to sleep.

EDIT: here's his tweet about it: https://twitter.com/mrdavidhaye/status/836343237879058432

Edited by aaron

I really can't stand Haye now. I used to have an appreciation for his psychological games but Bellew is well and truly in his head and he is losing it and Bellew is showing him to be the twat he is.

I wish McGuigan would stay out of it, he doesn't need to get involved and it's not his style. I really rate him as a trainer but don't get brought down in the Haye shit storm. Watching them in the build up training on a boat wearing sunglasses... fuck off!

Wasn't big on Bellew, but he's played the game to a tee and has come across very level headed whilst also winding Haye up at the same time. If he wins I'd imagine him to become a commercial machine and smash America, maybe even another Rocky movie.

Wasn't big on Bellew, but he's played the game to a tee and has come across very level headed whilst also winding Haye up at the same time. If he wins I'd imagine him to become a commercial machine and smash America, maybe even another Rocky movie.

Bellews's still a long shot with the bookies; I know very little about boxing but people saying he has to be "perfect" to win it while Haye has to be poor. Really hope it happens, Haye does seem to have a screw loose.

Don't watch much boxing but I'll be watching this.

Bellews's still a long shot with the bookies; I know very little about boxing but people saying he has to be "perfect" to win it while Haye has to be poor. Really hope it happens, Haye does seem to have a screw loose.

Don't watch much boxing but I'll be watching this.

Same here, I want even fussed last week. Unfortunately it's more hope than expectation. But all the risks is in Hayes corner plus there's something in the air here that seems to push Scousers on that you don't find in Londoners... Although David Price lets the side down

Haye has weighed in a full stone heavier than Bellew. Big difference that, can work well for both fighters, haye obviously having the heavier punch but bellew will, should he last that long, be more agile in the later rounds

Think Haye's probably faster, even that much heavier. Bellew is underdog, no question.

Certainly no rematch. Unfortunately tonight was the end of Haye. He looked sluggish even without the injury. Unfortunately 3 years out of that sport and at the age of 36 really did tell tonight. Hang up the gloves David, it was embarrassing.

Yeh I doubt we will see Haye again too. It's a shame it ended the way it did because it was going to be an interesting 2nd half of the fight.

I am made up for Bellew though, he is an average fighter but he has a big heart and he is a funny man too.

The end irritated the shit out of me.

Haye was nowhere near injured as much as he made out- if at all. All that talk at the end was just money. It wouldn't surpr5me if they were on the phones to each other all the way through the build up.

Haye was severely Injured Hafnia. He couldn't walk at all. There's no way Haye would have willingly lost that fight.

Fair play to him, really didn't think he had it in him.

Let's be honest he fought a man with one leg for 5 rounds and just about finished him off! I thought Bellew was poor myself and if he really thinks he can mix it with Wilder and Joseph Parker he's a mad man.

It was all about money... sickeningly so.

Of course it was all about money. But there's noway the outcome was pre-planned this isn't WWE. Haye was looking for a shot at the big boys why would he willingly lose this fight when he had the potential to make even more money of a fight with Joshua

Of course it was all about money. But there's noway the outcome was pre-planned this isn't WWE. Haye was looking for a shot at the big boys why would he willingly lose this fight when he had the potential to make even more money of a fight with Joshua

Joshua would destroy him. Haye should retire - the way he conducted himself before the fight was a disgrace.

Can't stand shane mcguigan - smug looking twat.

Let's be honest he fought a man with one leg for 5 rounds and just about finished him off! I thought Bellew was poor myself and if he really thinks he can mix it with Wilder and Joseph Parker he's a mad man.

Bellew punched himself out in the 5th and 6th round. If he hadn't gone for broke then he would have won the last rounds with ease but he was knackered.

Parker is crap so I could see him giving him a fight and likewise Wilder is terrible albeit a massive puncher.

Bellew definitely took Hayes shots better than I thought he would.