IGNORED

Davy Klaassen

I wouldn't put it past Levy he's a cnut of a man but I doubt it's true tbh they can play what games they want they still have to dance to our tune and meet our numbers or they can fuck off

They will risk having another midfielder on their books they won't utilise whilst we flog (if he goes) Ross to someone else

Bit late on the discussion regarding Klaassen's abilities, but while I honestly don't rate him too much as an individual, I reckon he'd be a good fit for the style and formation that Koeman settled on in the second half of the season. He'd be able to slot in as a more experienced option instead of Davies or a more attacking option than Gueye, while still providing pressing and hopefully adding some goals to the centre of midfield. I'll be very interested to see if we can get this one through and at what price.

Uh uh, nope, you were speculating- he had been announced when I posted :P :P :P

I think sir you will find I said, he had, and I'm quoting here "Signed apparently" indicating that he had apparently signed for the club, no speculation just the fact my friend.

:P:P:P:P :Grammar Police:

Edited by London Blue