IGNORED

Davy Klaassen

What a day! Welcome Davey!

I have just watched some videos of him and he just looks like an all round good player. A real right place, right time, good reader of the game rather than being outstanding in one particular area. A bit like Schneiderlin is defensively but in an attacking mould.

Just come in from the gym...what on earth???

This is crazy.

Identifying targets...going for them...and wrapping it up quickly. Unheard of.

Just half of Serie A to arrive now!!!

Going to the gym at 10pm is more of a commitment than Everton signing two players before July. Well done sir.

Going to the gym at 10pm is more of a commitment than Everton signing two players before July. Well done sir.

Ha! Well I went out about 9pm. Got in about 10.30...it's only in the back garden!!!

Not a good idea. Hate going late...all tired and, well, tired!!! Got to be done though.

Ha! Well I went out about 9pm. Got in about 10.30...it's only in the back garden!!!

Not a good idea. Hate going late...all tired and, well, tired!!! Got to be done though.

Get yourself to bed newty, it's been a long day for all of us!

Think this is the Barkley and Lukaku money being spent at the mo, when we get a couple more replacements in, they will be history.

So at the moment we have another £50m to buy more players, and then we can spend another £50 million of our own.

Or am I dreaming.

That's a lot of money... I assume the suits know what they are doing..

This. I'm happy he's coming to Everton as he's an improvement over Barry.

However.. I understand Koeman is Holland oriented and money is not really an issue anymore, but that doesn't mean we should be missing out on better players who went for less. (Tielemans at 25m € is the first that comes to mind, playing in the same position).

This. I'm happy he's coming to Everton as he's an improvement over Barry.

However.. I understand Koeman is Holland oriented and money is not really an issue anymore, but that doesn't mean we should be missing out on better players who went for less. (Tielemans at 25m € is the first that comes to mind, playing in the same position).

Maybe he just didn't want to come here?

Again though, we may have moved for a better player first (maybe even a few) but Klaassen was the one that wanted to come.

Maybe so.. I'm not a fan but I hope turns out to be a great signing.

Once a player is at Everton it no longer matters how much he cost, as long as he delivers what is expected of him.

I think sir you will find I said, he had, and I'm quoting here "Signed apparently" indicating that he had apparently signed for the club, no speculation just the fact my friend.

:P:P:P:P :Grammar Police:

It's never done until he's on the os in a shirt dammit :shaking fist:

On a serious note, remember Leroy Fer :lol: