IGNORED

2017 Summer Transfer Window

I'm on a 'mini shred' for summer hols in 4 weeks...you boys talking about chocolate bars is really messing with my cravings!!!

Bollocks Newts, go plump and proud (but breathe in when close to a bikini'd beaut); works for me :D.

Have women falling at my feet....or did I dream that :unsure:.

But will the wife notice me sucking it in everytime a fitty walks past???

Maybe so but I'm sure she'll turn a blind eye (hope so). I'm off to Amsterdam on Wednesday with the wife (stomach intact) and I'm hoping she'll accept me leching in my own little way over the red windows; if she doesn't I'll just divorce her, easy :).

Maybe so but I'm sure she'll turn a blind eye (hope so). I'm off to Amsterdam on Wednesday with the wife (stomach intact) and I'm hoping she'll accept me leching in my own little way over the red windows; if she doesn't I'll just divorce her, easy :).

Yes Mike!

I really want to do Amsterdam. Sounds great. Don't smoke too much or eat any of those dodgy looking muffins!!!

I liked him when he was at City, was very strong on the ball and always looked a threat, not sure how he's been playing at Roma, you don't hear of him getting any mentions of how well he's been doing, so not to sure on him.

Still think Giroud is the man for us if we can get him.

I liked him when he was at City, was very strong on the ball and always looked a threat, not sure how he's been playing at Roma, you don't hear of him getting any mentions of how well he's been doing, so not to sure on him.

Still think Giroud is the man for us if we can get him.

Not got a bad return, 29 in 37.

US: Three Musketeers; UK: Milky Way

US: Milky Way: UK: Mars Bar

US Mars bar: UK Topic

Crazy, I know, but US Milky Way equals UK Mars bar.

I've lost count of the amount of times I've been to the states, but I never even consider a Mars bar, but cause I don't really enjoy them here. But they are like a Topic! My mind has blown!!!

Sure you wouldn't prefer the blue windows Mike :wub::guns:

Sure you wouldn't prefer the blue windows Mike :wub::guns:

:lol::lol: :lol: I only recently found what they mean in Amsterdam, my brother went recently and thought "Yeah Everton lights them" then seen what the blue lights represented, he slowly backed away...so he tells me!