IGNORED

Bertrand Traore

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Rather stick with DCL. If he was elsewhere you'd be talking £30m+. Him and Davies are standouts at their age. I'd even add Holgate. We've got three really good players on our hands and don't seem to appreciate them. Looking at Sancho for Dortmund who's meant to be the dogs bollockse and I don't see it, I'd pick all our lads over him. 

Look at the player not the reputation. 

1 minute ago, pete0 said:

Liked him at Chelsea. Liked him at Ajax. Liked what I saw of him in the Europa in 17/18 at Lyon. Hasn’t got much of a reputation and probably won’t command a huge fee in today’s market - £20m mark is my guess.

10 hours ago, pete0 said:

Rather stick with DCL. If he was elsewhere you'd be talking £30m+. Him and Davies are standouts at their age. I'd even add Holgate. We've got three really good players on our hands and don't seem to appreciate them. Looking at Sancho for Dortmund who's meant to be the dogs bollockse and I don't see it, I'd pick all our lads over him. 

Have you seen much of Sancho play? 12 goals and 14 assists this season. And far and away was Dortmund's best player. I would not put any of those three you mentioned in the same tier as Sancho. And that's coming from someone who rates DCL and Davies highly.

5 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Have you seen much of Sancho play? 12 goals and 14 assists this season. And far and away was Dortmund's best player. I would not put any of those three you mentioned in the same tier as Sancho. And that's coming from someone who rates DCL and Davies highly.

German football bores me so not every match. Just the ones I've had a flutter on and you can then watch for 'free'. Didn't stand out to me as their best player, and looks out of his depth for England. 

Lookman's stats were brilliant over there. It's a much easier league. 

17 hours ago, pete0 said:

DCL on the wing?