Jump to content

General Election


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Based on a decision at 15?  Show me an example of where hate, anger and ignorance has ever beaten hate, anger and ignorance. If we truly want to combat and beat these extremists, it's not done on

Posted Images

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/10/08/70-million-government-ppe-contract-small-luxury-packaging-firm/?fbclid=IwAR3uMiGGxFDZ_TEAgAzRW-WJbKD9xtLsNiC61cIhRePN-Xif7dhUgTyyY3Q

Any Tory willing to justify their vote? Absolute cunts the lot of them. You knew they'd take the piss out of the NHS and you knew they'd give all the money they can to their mates. All of you, and every one of their politicians deserve the worst in life by you press it on to others. Scum, leaches, inhuman. Take your pick.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The government have now started construction of their new theme park in Kent to promote their new gaming idea. The idea of the game is you hide your lorry among 7000 other lorries for 3 days and then see if you can find it again.

The game is called:

TRUCK AND TRACE.

PS. Don't forget to bring your Kent passport or you won't be allowed to play.

Link to post
Share on other sites

How is he still in charge? Sacrificing people's lives by supposedly putting the economy first has not only needlessly killed more people but it's fucked the economy too, well other than for the mega rich who just keep getting richer.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-refusal-back-circuit-22864309?fbclid=IwAR0aI0EHkPoFcni5VBONiVgapnDZGfbVefHQs1t__0OjssDVSjkKQwVVDww

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine being part of a system where you claim expenses back (in the hundreds of thousands of pounds in some cases), get subsidised food in the Commons by the taxpayer and then go and vote against extending free school meals with the reasoning being that they don't want children and families becoming 'dependant' on the state.

One could say that it is politicians that have become dependant and should be fucked off. If you voted Tory, shame on you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

"I am delighted our local businessses have bounced back so much after lockdown they are able to give away food for free, and very much hope they will not be seeking any further government support."

https://westcountrybylines.co.uk/tin-eared-tone-deaf-selaine-saxby-gets-it-very-very-wrong/?fbclid=IwAR2RPUs8ZNLvfo0boIY79UE8Uo1Edy0pcSMBkiGsxWkX_1n00-cENToZYKU

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Give him a chance mate he’s only been in the job 5 minutes, I’m sure given the time he will become a far left racist Jew hater for Labour voters to be proud of. 

What he done today will have lost him a lot of support. Completely out of order, and at best it was vindictive. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, pete0 said:

What he done today will have lost him a lot of support. Completely out of order, and at best it was vindictive. 

I think quite the reverse, he may lose some support from his party but will gain huge support from the electorate. 
Corbyn was revered by the far left activists and many left of centre student parties, and of course McClusky from the largest trade union, but were did all that far left support get him, in a nutshell nowhere, Labours last defeat to the Tories was the worst ever not just in size but also because of the life changing decisions this country was facing, and Corbyn helped deliver a Tory government that couldn’t be challenged, because his brand of politics is outdated and not relevant to the electorate anymore.

In my opinion Starmer has done the right thing and taken the whip away from someone who clearly lied over the anti Semitic problems the party was having on many occasions, that’s not a Labour Party I want to be part of, and clearly he sent thousands of Labour voters over to the Tories or LibDems, sad really. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Matt said:

What happened?

Commented on the report regarding anti-Semitism

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-suspended-labour-over-19186578.amp

 

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

I think quite the reverse, he may lose some support from his party but will gain huge support from the electorate. 
Corbyn was revered by the far left activists and many left of centre student parties, and of course McClusky from the largest trade union, but were did all that far left support get him, in a nutshell nowhere, Labours last defeat to the Tories was the worst ever not just in size but also because of the life changing decisions this country was facing, and Corbyn helped deliver a Tory government that couldn’t be challenged, because his brand of politics is outdated and not relevant to the electorate anymore.

In my opinion Starmer has done the right thing and taken the whip away from someone who clearly lied over the anti Semitic problems the party was having on many occasions, that’s not a Labour Party I want to be part of, and clearly he sent thousands of Labour voters over to the Tories or LibDems, sad really. 

Labour is meant to be left. The whole point of them is to stand up for the people, for the workers. Corbyn has been the first one to properly have a go at doing that, and never in my life time have I seen such a media attack, they made him out to be anti-Semitic based on less than 0.1% of the labour party. At the time Corbyn was fighting he was getting tarnished well out of proportion especially compared to the opposition who personally attacked race, religion and sex to little outrage beyond the guardian.

Mr Corbyn had vehemently denied he was “part of the problem” and told broadcasters he would not quit Labour: “Of course not. I am proud to be a member of the Labour Party, I joined the Labour party when I was 16, I’ve fought racism all my life, and I’ll fight racism for the rest of my life.”

Starmer giving him the warning ignites the fuel he's a racist. Starmer knows he's not but he knows exactly the reaction he will get from the rest of the electorate. That's not the type of move I'd want from a leader. That's the type of shit the dictators in blue ties do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, pete0 said:

Commented on the report regarding anti-Semitism

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-suspended-labour-over-19186578.amp

 

Labour is meant to be left. The whole point of them is to stand up for the people, for the workers. Corbyn has been the first one to properly have a go at doing that, and never in my life time have I seen such a media attack, they made him out to be anti-Semitic based on less than 0.1% of the labour party. At the time Corbyn was fighting he was getting tarnished well out of proportion especially compared to the opposition who personally attacked race, religion and sex to little outrage beyond the guardian.

Mr Corbyn had vehemently denied he was “part of the problem” and told broadcasters he would not quit Labour: “Of course not. I am proud to be a member of the Labour Party, I joined the Labour party when I was 16, I’ve fought racism all my life, and I’ll fight racism for the rest of my life.”

Starmer giving him the warning ignites the fuel he's a racist. Starmer knows he's not but he knows exactly the reaction he will get from the rest of the electorate. That's not the type of move I'd want from a leader. That's the type of shit the dictators in blue ties do.

There you go Pete holystove’s snap poll post should tell you what most  Labour voters thought of Corbyn, yes I’m left but centre left not far left bordering on communism. 
Corbyn is the reason the Labour Party capitulated, he wouldn’t condemn any Labour MP for antisemitism he was weak and fudged the issue, the independent review show’s this he deserves to lose the whip for his part in the whole sordid affair, thank goodness for Starmer a man of principles and balls unlike Corbyn. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Palfy said:

There you go Pete holystove’s snap poll post should tell you what most  Labour voters thought of Corbyn, yes I’m left but centre left not far left bordering on communism. 
Corbyn is the reason the Labour Party capitulated, he wouldn’t condemn any Labour MP for antisemitism he was weak and fudged the issue, the independent review show’s this he deserves to lose the whip for his part in the whole sordid affair, thank goodness for Starmer a man of principles and balls unlike Corbyn. 

The snap poll shows exactly what I said, the electorate majority (mostly made up of idiots and racists) are now believing Corbyn, a man who has vehmently faught for equality is racist. Just look at the current leader to see what the average brit is. Personally I'm embarrassed to be English and not once in my lifetime have I ticked that box on an application. British, European, earthling. Anything but English because this country and the average person is a fucking disgrace.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Palfy said:

thank goodness for Starmer a man of principles and balls unlike Corbyn. 

Principals? He's broke the human rights act going against Corbyn. Corbyn had every right to stand up for himself. What is Corbyn guilty of? How is Starmer in the right?

Personally been unsure from Starmer from the off, but couldn't place it. He's been great at sticking it to Boris, but I'm any of us in here could tie that lump a shit in a knot. This with Corbyn stinks, a real leader would stand with him, not throw an innocent to the wolves to further their own career. He might as well were a blue tie.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, pete0 said:

Principals? He's broke the human rights act going against Corbyn.

I don’t think so he is a lawyer who specialised in human rights so obviously wouldn’t make such a school boy error. 
Longbailey made a very distasteful statement with references to the Jews with fellow MPs condemning her and asking for her to be removed by the party, she wasn’t she wouldn’t even apologise and Corbyn did nothing, because he held the same distasteful beliefs, and the problem is when you hold beliefs like antisemitism and truly believe them you see no wrong in  what you believe. 
Starmer my friend hasn’t taken Corbyn’s human rights away, he’s given the Jewish voters in this country who want to be part of a Labour Party that cares for all, rich poor white black Muslim Jewish their rights back, by getting rid of the prejudices that were clearly in the party. 
I won’t be drawn into this anymore so have your reply, and then we will call it a day between us on this subject. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/10/2020 at 09:49, Palfy said:

I don’t think so he is a lawyer who specialised in human rights so obviously wouldn’t make such a school boy error. 
Longbailey made a very distasteful statement with references to the Jews with fellow MPs condemning her and asking for her to be removed by the party, she wasn’t she wouldn’t even apologise and Corbyn did nothing, because he held the same distasteful beliefs, and the problem is when you hold beliefs like antisemitism and truly believe them you see no wrong in  what you believe. 
Starmer my friend hasn’t taken Corbyn’s human rights away, he’s given the Jewish voters in this country who want to be part of a Labour Party that cares for all, rich poor white black Muslim Jewish their rights back, by getting rid of the prejudices that were clearly in the party. 
I won’t be drawn into this anymore so have your reply, and then we will call it a day between us on this subject. 

Didn't have time to reply the other day.

Starmer was completely out of line.

https://skwawkbox.org/2020/10/29/exclusive-ehrc-itself-states-that-corbyn-is-allowed-to-express-opinion-on-scale-of-antisemitism-in-labour-party-has-acted-unlawfully/

And a Tory scum like worm in his attempts to justify it. 

https://skwawkbox.org/2020/10/30/so-did-forensic-former-barrister-keir-starmer-accidentally-misquote-corbyn-3-times-in-a-few-seconds-to-justify-suspension-video/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yet another reminder. Tory's are scum. No way the ones voting for this disgraceful decision will be the ones eating it.

Voting against food being of at least the standard were used to. Who the fuck would want worse food, less hygienic more dangerous food? 

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/brexit-news/westminster-news/vote-on-post-brexit-agriculture-bill-5820758?fbclid=IwAR2gqlZuMY5gXF6vxzXXU_RS2ia02vm8gyLuzaJuO0IewgNzC3xyj10OP6s

Link to post
Share on other sites

For what its worth, the information at the time was that Cummings was someone that wanted the first lock down sooner.

It worries me that Lammy is the Shadow Secretary of State for Justice and Shadow Lord Chancellor and yet he talks so much shit. This is prime Lammy:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bailey said:

For what its worth, the information at the time was that Cummings was someone that wanted the first lock down sooner.

It worries me that Lammy is the Shadow Secretary of State for Justice and Shadow Lord Chancellor and yet he talks so much shit. This is prime Lammy:

 

 

Cummings is the one who pushed for herd immunity, the policy that has destroyed the country and affected nearly every person I know. He's a murderer.

Haha, that's brilliant. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bailey said:

For what its worth, the information at the time was that Cummings was someone that wanted the first lock down sooner.

It worries me that Lammy is the Shadow Secretary of State for Justice and Shadow Lord Chancellor and yet he talks so much shit. This is prime Lammy:

 

 

He's also a massive racist. Lammy, not Cummings. Cummings is a cunt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/11/2020 at 14:52, pete0 said:

Cummings is the one who pushed for herd immunity, the policy that has destroyed the country and affected nearly every person I know. He's a murderer.

Haha, that's brilliant. 

I don't think there is any evidence of that and instead it was a media portrayal.

If anything it was the scientist / SAGE view that talked more about herd immunity and its principles. Furthermore, it is more or less what has happened all over the world. The countries lucky enough not to have a lot of cases have been able to shutdown hard and quickly, or countries in Asia that have draconian Governments have successfully ordered people to stay at home.

The majority of other countries that don't fall into either one of these categories have followed very similar principles and they have all suffered, whether than be in the first wave, or in the second.

It should also be noted that the vaccine is also a part of the "herd immunity" strategy. There is nothing else you can really do about the virus at the moment. It isn't going to fizzle away and suddenly leave. It has to be managed until there is immunity whether that be by contraction or vaccine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bailey said:

I don't think there is any evidence of that and instead it was a media portrayal.

We watched what happened in Italy and didn't take action quickly enough. By not locking down we persued herd immunity. By our government not advising to wear masks. The government portrayed it to be no worse than the flu with the prime minister going round hospitals shaking hands.

Add to this that Cummings alone even managed to undermine the first lockdown. Then pushed for people to eat out to help out for People to go mingle and catch it.

If anything it was the scientist / SAGE view that talked more about herd immunity and its principles. Furthermore, it is more or less what has happened all over the world. The countries lucky enough not to have a lot of cases have been able to shutdown hard and quickly, or countries in Asia that have draconian Governments have successfully ordered people to stay at home.

What scientists? The advice was to lockdown and shut the borders. Use proper ppe. The government didn't follow the science, they pursued herd immunity against advice otherwise.

No idea why you're on about Draconian countries and luck. Nothing to do with luck at all, bar Italy no European country has a reasonable excuse not to act swiftly. We are unfortunate that we live in a country filled with idiots who voted Tory. Corbyn was challenging them every week, but not only would we not lockdown, we wouldn't even close the borders. 

The majority of other countries that don't fall into either one of these categories have followed very similar principles and they have all suffered, whether than be in the first wave, or in the second.

It should also be noted that the vaccine is also a part of the "herd immunity" strategy. There is nothing else you can really do about the virus at the moment. It isn't going to fizzle away and suddenly leave. It has to be managed until there is immunity whether that be by contraction or vaccine.

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/08/revealed-uk-scientists-fury-over-attempt-to-censor-covid-19-advice

Edit:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53433824

This is how little the government followed the scientist, it led to 200 of them saying we need a stronger approach. Disgusting that the Tories kept hitting behind the response that they were following the science. They clearly weren't otherwise they wouldn't redact the advice they received or dictate to the scientists what they want the answer to be.

And Dr Margaret Harris from the WHO told the BBC's Today programme on 14 March: "We don't know enough about the science of this virus. We can talk theories, but at the moment we are really facing a situation where we have got to look at action."

That day, more than 200 scientists - ranging from experts in mathematics to genetics - signed an open letter to the government urging it to introduce tougher measures to tackle the spread of Covid-19.

"We consider the social distancing measures taken as of today as insufficient, and we believe that additional and more restrictive measures should be taken immediately."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-politics-53846319

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...