IGNORED

General Election/UK Politics

johnh

If Labour get in it will be the biggest disaster since the second world war. Prime Minister = Corbyn who has sided with everyone opposed to Britain. Chancellor of the Exchequer = McDonnell who was sacked by Ken Livingston for being 'too left wing'. Home Secretary = Diane Abbott. :rofl:

If Labour get in it will be the biggest disaster since the second world war. Prime Minister = Corbyn who has sided with everyone opposed to Britain. Chancellor of the Exchequer = McDonnell who was sacked by Ken Livingston for being 'too left wing'. Home Secretary = Diane Abbott. :rofl:

you mean since Cameron, right? Even then, it wouldn't be close.

As I've said before John you have no idea what a potential Labour cabinet might look like.

But you want May = no idea what she stands for and blows with the wind. Chancellor (whoever) = person who will continue to persecute the most vulnerable in our society. Home sec = Boris Johnson, I'll see your :rofl: and raise you to a :major overreaction alert: :red hair DM: :dont know: . Embarrassing buffoon.

If you're happy in bed with Rupert Murdoch all well and good but I'd rather take a punt on people of principle which plainly the current tories are not.

Diane Abbott is no longer shadow home secretary thankfully so there you go John no excuses mate Labour all the way, because not even you can surely support the likes of Boris.

I have never felt so angered as I have with politics and the cheap shitty way the Tories have gone about their lies.

People should vote Labour to stick 2 fingers up to the disgusting way that may and her cronies have disrespected the British public.

Rats.

Spot on

I have never felt so angered as I have with politics and the cheap shitty way the Tories have gone about their lies.

People should vote Labour to stick 2 fingers up to the disgusting way that may and her cronies have disrespected the British public.

Rats.

Sadly the "Great British Public" are a selfish bunch and they'll look after number one so May will win, I have no doubt about that. I just hope enough have a conscience to keep her majority to a similar level as it currently is and avoid giving her free rein.

Heart breaking to know a man who genuinely cares for this country and the people in is likely not going to get the chance to lead us. Fucking tories are murderous twats, if you vote for them tell me how you can sleep at night knowing you've voted for a party that will kill.

Ormskirk and Southport (just outside of Liverpool) hospitals are now moving under VirginCare, the NHS is about to go and yet people still will vote for the Tories. Sickening. for today only - UP THE FUCKING REDS!

Guest rusty747

Irrespective of who wins, all I can say as a non tax resident expat with no intention of ever returning to UK, is that I am so glad to be a non tax resident expat with no intention of returning to UK.

Previous elections allowed you to vote for who you wanted to run the country but this one seems more about keeping out who you don't want to run the country.

Abbott has stated her intention to return and is an absolute liability. Corbyn clearly has no intention of ditching her permanently.

I think the tories will win but their campaign has been an unjustified and very arrogant snub to the British people. Unfortunately, they will still win, I think, because of Corbyn being perceived (rightly so imho) as weak on defence and security and downright anti UK on many issues.

Edited by rusty747

Heart breaking to know a man who genuinely cares for this country and the people in is likely not going to get the chance to lead us. Fucking tories are murderous twats, if you vote for them tell me how you can sleep at night knowing you've voted for a party that will kill.

Ormskirk and Southport (just outside of Liverpool) hospitals are now moving under VirginCare, the NHS is about to go and yet people still will vote for the Tories. Sickening. for today only - UP THE FUCKING REDS!

So many people are going to vote Tory for Brexit, because Corbyn will go for the soft exit. Now, I want a full Brexit myself but would I prioritise that over people's lives? Absolutely not. There are far more important things to consider. I'd rather Brexit was reversed than vote these murdering bastards back in.