IGNORED

Still in the honeymoon phase

Blue Ridge Blue

New to the Toffees and this forum. I'm from Roanoke, Virginia, in the Blue Ridge Mountains (hence the user name).

I've followed several teams over the last few years and never found a real fit. I continually made the mistake of imposing terms on finding a club. It had to have a cool name, or it had to be from a town my English ancestors emigrated from. Guess what? It never worked.

In the end, I had to let the club find me. I had to be open and receptive. Granted, I'm still at that stage when everything looks perfect (from 3000 miles away), but I am here nevertheless and eager to read your opinions.

New to the Toffees and this forum. I'm from Roanoke, Virginia, in the Blue Ridge Mountains (hence the user name).

I've followed several teams over the last few years and never found a real fit. I continually made the mistake of imposing terms on finding a club. It had to have a cool name, or it had to be from a town my English ancestors emigrated from. Guess what? It never worked.

In the end, I had to let the club find me. I had to be open and receptive. Granted, I'm still at that stage when everything looks perfect (from 3000 miles away), but I am here nevertheless and eager to read your opinions.

Hope you stick around Blue Ridge and settle in,you've definitely made the right choice this time.

Love the fact that you come from Virginia, I have a real interest in the civil war, you Virginians played a huge role in that campaign and I'd love to visit your state to get a feel of its history.

You live in a beautiful part of the country. I drive through Roanoke all the time since I have customers in the Staunton and Harrisonburg areas. I always look forward to the drive. Although he's been quiet for a bit now, we have another Toffeetalker who lives just north of Waynesboro.

• 11 months later...