IGNORED

Jamie Vardy

Just now, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I do wonder about the logic of Evertonians some times

We have no pace and can’t score goals

Everton get linked to Vardy who scores goals for fun and has electrifying pace

Evertonians .... nah no way do we want him!

Front three of 

---------------Tosun

-----Vardy-----------Walcott 

I'd be happy with that for a season or two 

7 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I do wonder about the logic of Evertonians some times

We have no pace and can’t score goals

Everton get linked to Vardy who scores goals for fun and has electrifying pace

Evertonians .... nah no way do we want him!

Nothing to do with his ability or age for me, I just don't want his character at our club. If he wasn't such a prick, I'd be really excited.

5 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Wasn’t aware of him being involved in any race row, doesn’t mean it’s not true obviously

I’m always wandering what he has done wrong as well. Not saying he has t, or isn’t a prick... I just haven’t really saw much of him. But lots of people seem to hate him.

26 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

To be perfectly honest I agree with Vardy , I thought Jap was just short for Japanese

I can understand not understanding the connotations of saying Jap, it's an easy assumption to make and one I made too. But the issue I have is he thought referring to the guy based on his ethnicity instead of saying "oi mate, fuck off" says much more than ignorance in my opinion

I'd hate to spend a day with you Dunc, your so much of a pessimist and a miserable bugger, I'd come away feeling depressed and suicidal.

Which just goes to prove you have no clue who I am or what I’m like

I’m not like that at all, as it happens I’m a very laid back happy go lucky type of guy . I just don’t happen to believe that a 7 point lead with 15 games to go , and given present form,makes us safe beyond doubt

I don't see many games but reading the match thread on here, it seems that one of our major problems is poor passing.  Nearly everyone seems to be giving the ball away. If we start to hit more 'long balls' out of defence, we need some speed merchants up front.  I think Walcott and Vardy would do the business.  Not only does Vardy have pace but he has stamina too.  He can run for 90 minutes.  Tosun and Vardy up front with Walcott out wide = goals.