IGNORED

Nathangelo Markelo

Could be wrong but I read nath is a R centre back, Kenny is a full back. Don't think he's replacing him, just one for the future.

Ahh I may be wrong then. Thought he might be coming into the prem2 team to allow Kenny to move up... well hoping really.

It's all good stuff this.... getting first teamer in like pickford, klassen and sandro... getting pipeline talent in....

Sent by my Samsung galaxy whilst sat on a toilet in sunny Greece.

Too much information, now get back to writing the book :shaking fist:.

The last line of my post was ... We have enough kids of our own.

If he comes in, who will be replace ? Kenny, Holgate. We don't need him We have one of the top Academies in the country we can produce our own.

Edited by Bill

The last line of my post was ... We have enough kids of our own.

If he comes in, who will be replace ? Kenny, Holgate. We don't need him We have one of the top Academies in the country we can produce our own.

We've been very proactive signing kids for a number of years now, goes back long before Walsh. Stones, Holgate, Foulks, Galloway - that's just at CB alone. Yes we've produced Pennington and others ourselves, but that's not the point. It's a business model, one of them comes good, we either get a first team player for dirt cheap or rake in a huge profit, e.g. Stones. It's the model the Portuguese and Dutch clubs have used for years. Probably the best legacy Moyes left this club.

It's all good stuff this.... getting first teamer in like pickford, klassen and sandro... getting pipeline talent in....

Sent by my Samsung galaxy whilst sat on a toilet in sunny Greece.

Phwoar! GPS technology has really improved with pinpoint precision.

With the young players it's a numbers game.... armed with extensive scouting there is a still a chance that a player could be a superstar and go all jack rodwell....or with any luck be the next Wayne Rooney....

Sent by my Samsung galaxy s on free WiFi in 5 star all inclusive luxury..

With the young players it's a numbers game.... armed with extensive scouting there is a still a chance that a player could be a superstar and go all jack rodwell....or with any luck be the next Wayne Rooney....

How is the blue lagoon princess today?

Complete and wild guess!

Edited by Lowensda

Bastard.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy something phone in work with broken air con.