IGNORED

I've Just Heard...........

That my neighbour next door but one is sh*gging my neighbour on the other side of me and his wife has just found out. Not so much a rumour, but a something I've just heard in an arguement in the garden

Tonight I am getting a Chinese meal, got my box of wine and am going to listen to the shenanigans, and if I'm lucky, a scrap or two.

ATB

Mac

Not sure who your source is but I will believe it when I see all three of them crammed into a single Everton jersey holding a scarf over their heads, plus I think the three of them might disrupt the dressing room harmony I can't see this one coming off.

46117[/snapback]

I'm fairly certain he came off. :D

ATB

Mac

Would that be with or without clothes, tell me now so I can sort my lens out.

She is like a cross between Kerry Katona and Jenifer Ellison. But with a Darlington accent, which aint nice at the best of times.

ATB

Mac

46172[/snapback]

Sounds nice as for the accent does that mean we have to talk to her?

What a swizz, no fighting no yelling after 10.00pm. Gutted.

No pictures I'm afraid and it would be wrong of me to post without her knowledge, and for the record the Darlo accent is sh*t, it's like a watered down geordie with a hint of Boro. Not as bad as a Brum accent but nearly.

ATB

Mac

Way too young for me, but she is right up the Fishman's alley.

ATB

Mac

46158[/snapback]

Mac why not throw a TT party at your pad and I'll kindly intoduce her to to the scouse way and if your all lucky and her fella catches us you may well all see a goldfish running naked down your street doing an impression of a helicopter :D

Would that be with or without clothes, tell me now so I can sort my lens out.

She is like a cross between Kerry Katona and Jenifer Ellison. But with a Darlington accent, which aint nice at the best of times.

ATB

Mac

46172[/snapback]

Right up my street :P

Point taken L, If we draw Darlo/Boro in the cup, piss up at my house, then you can judge for yourselves. Nice bum, lovely boobs, bad teeth. (That's me not the neighbour)  :unsure:

ATB

Mac

46287[/snapback]

:lol: can i watch from your shed mac or what :lol: