IGNORED

Nikola Vlasic

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

I like him a lot, our best buy this season and still only 19, I hope he improves.

Wait a minute we said this about Barkley when he was 19 !!. But I think this fella has a different attitude he really wants to get better and I'm sure he will.

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

He has said he wanted the number 19 shirt but it has been reserved for Costa. 

Yeah. And in a Dutch interview today, Koeman said that Giroud was very close and he had him in the building be he decided to stay in London.

So now we know options 1 & 2 were Giroud and Costa.

Crazy.

2 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

WOW, don't even know what to say.  our fortunes would be a lot different with either i think.

We'd have struggled against the big boys since I still think we would be finding our shape out, but its much easier to down the minnows when you have a 20+ year goalscorer up top (see: Lukaku)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Had no idea that his sister was THE Blanka Vlasic, Olympic high jumper for Croatia. Had to search that (don't do Google). Got a few pictures, then turned safe mode off my search engine and.....

Oh wow..... What did I find!!!!!

You cant leave it hanging there man!!

Your internet history is already screwed so you might as well tell us so we don't have to ruin ours by looking :o

4 hours ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Had no idea that his sister was THE Blanka Vlasic, Olympic high jumper for Croatia. Had to search that (don't do Google). Got a few pictures, then turned safe mode off my search engine and.....

Oh wow..... What did I find!!!!!

i couldn't find anything NSFW.  glamour shots, some butt shots of her in her track uniform, all pretty PG rated.  not sure what you found.

23 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Change your browser to Brave and change your search engine to duckduckgo. Turn safe search off and uncheck UK. You'll find the videos that way. I won't open them though as I don't like those sites, full of malware.

Go on Mark...do it...and report back to us fellow wannabe pervs.

14 hours ago, MikeO said:

I can think of one or two alternative ways of satisfying her needs:P

Did I say that out loud:blush:? She actually seems like a really good character from her demeanour on the athletics field and her humour on twitter. Also extremely talented.

I'd be scared of hurting her! Looks so small and fragile...although I'm sure she's strong and flexible. I'd probably be the one who feels pain!!!