IGNORED

Nikola Vlasic

15 minutes ago, Aidan Lewis said:

It's amazing how people can see two completely different persepctives. 

I think Lennon has done well going forward this season. What he lacks in an end product he makes up for in forcing errors and creating space in the box. He's had a few important moments this season for us in games and I'm liking the way he is playing. On top of that he works his arse off up and down the flank ,which I think has been important for us stabilising our defence and allowing it to get in some sort of form! 

On the flip hand though, I do enjoy watching Vlasic and Lookman, and Bolasi has to be a starter for us now, although I hope he isn'ttt playing too many 90 minutes for us for the new few games.

Vlasic- need to see a larger sample size to see if he actually offers that much.

Lookman- Has his magical moments but often offers very little to the side.

12 hours ago, Quinn31 said:

Vlasic- need to see a larger sample size to see if he actually offers that much.

Lookman- Has his magical moments but often offers very little to the side.

How can you say Vlasic needs more game time to decide what he offers and say Lookman offers very little when he has played even less than Vlasic?

Both players need game time, both look exciting prospects, we looked allot more threatening in the derby when Lookman came on. 

1 hour ago, London Blue said:

How can you say Vlasic needs more game time to decide what he offers and say Lookman offers very little when he has played even less than Vlasic?

Both players need game time, both look exciting prospects, we looked allot more threatening in the derby when Lookman came on. 

via typing on an electronic device, verbally (English), sign language if I knew it...

1 hour ago, Quinn31 said:

via typing on an electronic device, verbally (English), sign language if I knew it...

Ah I see you have discovered being pedantic, well done :worship: .

Lets try this another way.

Why would you say Vlasic needs more game time to decide what he offers and say Lookman offers very little when he has played even less than Vlasic?

20 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Ah I see you have discovered being pedantic, well done :worship: .

Lets try this another way.

Why would you say Vlasic needs more game time to decide what he offers and say Lookman offers very little when he has played even less than Vlasic?

We've had Lookman since last January, so we've seen as much if not more of him in my opinion. I honestly think he offers moments of flash, but needs to work on being more consistent, his end product, defensive support. He's one who could do with a loan spell, in my opinion

7 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

We've had Lookman since last January, so we've seen as much if not more of him in my opinion. I honestly think he offers moments of flash, but needs to work on being more consistent, his end product, defensive support. He's one who could do with a loan spell, in my opinion

Lookman has played only sporadically, and started less than 10 games for the club, is that enough time to make an informed judgement?

I agree he needs time to develop, I hope he gets more games as back up to Bolasie and Vlasic, he is ahead of Lennon in my opinion, and Siggy should not play on the wing. If he is not going to get the necessary games I agree he should be loaned to a premier league team. 

3 minutes ago, MikeO said:

It's the TT way:lol:.

Beautiful. 

I think the difference between the two is that Vlasic has shown maturity, team work and willing to track back. Lookman is much more of a natural flair player which we can’t afford at the moment, as his moments of magic are too infrequent. He’d certainly benefit from a loan, whereas Vlasic will benefit from first team football whilst contributing to the team directly 

24 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Both Lookman and Vlasic are in need of game time. I don't believe that Everton is the right place for them. Both would benefit from loan moves.

If we loan both out, who then plays opposite Bolasie?

Given that Lennon creates very little and Siggy us best played in the middle.

4 hours ago, Quinn31 said:

I'd agree with that. I wouldn't have a problem having to start Vlasic for the next 10 games whereas I would with Lookman.  I have seen more of him since Unsworth took over but he still needs to do more. He can't just cut inside every time!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The lad has bags of potential it's just a tightrope act of if we can accommodate him whilst he goes through the gears  

Personally I'd like to see him played through the middle I think he has the ability to become the attacking spark we need but that's just me

Only 20 with tonnes of ability I'd keep hold of him tbh