IGNORED

Dennis Adeniran

The England U18 player signed yesterday.

01 September 2017 10:00

Everton have completed the signing of England Under-18 midfielder Dennis Adeniran from Fulham.

The teenager made five appearances for the Cottagers’ first team and scored on his professional debut in a League Cup match at Leyton Orient 12 months ago.

He played for England at the European Under-17 Championship in 2016, when the Young Lions reached the quarter finals.

The 18-year-old Londoner joined Fulham six years ago and has converted from a striker to a central midfielder.

Adeniran has not lost his nose for goal, however. In addition to his first-team strike, the Londoner scored five times for Fulham’s Under-23s last term.

In the 2015/16 campaign Adeniran netted a hat-trick for the Cottagers’ Under-18s against Tottenham Hotspur.

Adeniran has penned a deal to the end of June 2021.

Here's a statement he's released on Twitter:

After 8 incredible years, yesterday I left Fulham to make the move to Everton.

I've had some unforgettable memories at Fulham and would like to thank everyone at the club for their fantastic support throughout my time there.

I have too many highlights to mention every one from my time at Craven Cottage, but I'll never forget the feeling of making my debut for the first team as well as then scoring my first goal for club. They are memories that I'll treasure forever.

Since my very first day there everyone at the club has been so supportive and helped me develop as a player and as the man I am today. To everyone involved at Fulham, thank you.

Now it's onto the next stage of my career with Everton, a club that has so much history and has had so many great players over the years. I am delighted to sign for such a huge club and can't wait to get started!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Seeing as Romey only likes to remind everyone who doesn't play whilst they are on loan ;), I thought I would see how this lad is doing.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/dennis-adeniran/leistungsdaten/spieler/353147

20 games in all comps for Wycombe and back starting again after a period of time out of the side in Feb/March.

For a side that have only won 10 games in all comps this season, he has started for 6 of them which isn't a bad return!

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Seeing as Romey only likes to remind everyone who doesn't play whilst they are on loan ;), I thought I would see how this lad is doing.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/dennis-adeniran/leistungsdaten/spieler/353147

20 games in all comps for Wycombe and back starting again after a period of time out of the side in Feb/March.

For a side that have only won 10 games in all comps this season, he has started for 6 of them which isn't a bad return!

I'd forgotten all about him to be honest 🤐.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...