IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Sunday September 17

markjazzbassist

Pickford

Holgate Jags Keane Baines

Morgan Gana

Sigurdsson

Rooney DCL Mirallas

No more of this stupid 5 at the back shite. Let's crack on with 4 and soak a bit of pressure with the two defensive midfielders. Sigurdsson needs to be played centrally, contribute defensively and work hard to get up the pitch.

DCL is perfect for getting the ball up the pitch quick, everything seems to stick to him. Mirallas can play just off him and Rooney can have that free role getting forward or sitting deeper and pinging balls for the two forwards. 

I haven't got much hope for this game, although in my heart I know we can upset them if we want it hard enough.

The last game in this horrible run, we can crack on after this and start our season properly.

29 minutes ago, Matt said:

If I was a betting man, I'd be shoving a tenner on him to get a hattrick (probably celebrate every goal as if he'd been there forever too)

He didn't celebrate when he scored against West Brom. I can't remember if he celebrated when he scored against Chelsea.

If I was a United fan I'd be disappointed if he scores  and doesn't celebrate. As an Everton fan I wouldn't be arsed if he scores and celebrates.

4 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

He didn't celebrate when he scored against West Brom. I can't remember if he celebrated when he scored against Chelsea.

If I was a United fan I'd be disappointed if he scores  and doesn't celebrate. As an Everton fan I wouldn't be arsed if he scores and celebrates.

I know, but times have changed. Just saying I wouldn't be surprised 

he will probably score and some Everton fans will applaud him and say how lucky we were to have him - and that he deserved a medal for tolerating us for so long (whilst he was letting balls bounce off him in one of his 4.7km and 9 sprint games)

Then again - surely our defenders  know that giving him a bit of an early kick and getting stuck into him when a ball is passed to him will mean that he goes into his shell. 

On 14/09/2017 at 09:26, Romey 1878 said:

He didn't celebrate when he scored against West Brom.

He did a back flip when we beat them 3-2 at The Hawthornes... I didn't celebrate as I was in the WBA end. I deserved an Oscar for my performance as a disappointed West Brom fan watching EFC turn being 2 down into a 3-2 win.

1 hour ago, c1982 said:

He did a back flip when we beat them 3-2 at The Hawthornes... I didn't celebrate as I was in the WBA end. I deserved an Oscar for my performance as a disappointed West Brom fan watching EFC turn being 2 down into a 3-2 win.

I did the same in the Soton end when Marcus Bent scored a last minute winner! It was cold so I lifted my scarf over my mouth as it was the only way I could hide my smug grin!

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

I did the same in the Soton end when Marcus Bent scored a last minute winner! It was cold so I lifted my scarf over my mouth as it was the only way I could hide my smug grin!

Sure it wasn't an equaliser - 2-2 Beattie scored early on?

I've done a couple of quick darts up to the toilet (not for that) when we've scored just to relieve some energy (not that). Did it at Stoke last season after the controversial Lukaku goal - came back to 2 fat Stokies trying to rip each other's eyes out!

18 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Sure it wasn't an equaliser - 2-2 Beattie scored early on?

I've done a couple of quick darts up to the toilet (not for that) when we've scored just to relieve some energy (not that). Did it at Stoke last season after the controversial Lukaku goal - came back to 2 fat Stokies trying to rip each other's eyes out!

Sorry yeh it was an equaliser, really acute angle if I remember rightly. 

Haha whatever floats your boat pal! If that's what you do when we score then given our recent form you must be hornier than a blind lesbian in a fish market!

Pretty nervous about this one to be honest. 

Lukakus pace uptop against our backline is daunting. Is Besic and option next to Keane ( he slipped into LCB second half against Atalanta ), Im not sure he gives up much height against williams or Jags but his extra pace with holgate at RB to try and cover Keane. Midfield 3 of gana Morgan and Davies with Siggy DCL Sandro uptop.

Pickford

holgate     Keane      Besic        Baines 

Gana          Morgan       Davies

Sandro               DCL                    Siggy