IGNORED

Who Needs A Bloody Good Slap?

Mac

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mac, my stereo cost me exactly the same as my car, but i dont play shite music and i dont play it really loud.

and i first saw joe pasqualli, and thought it was joe peschi, but now ive read it again the issue has past!

Mark, nothin worse than waking up after a night with a bird, look down and your whole body has been tango'd!

Mac, my stereo cost me exactly the same as my car, but i dont play shite music and i dont play it really loud.

and i first saw joe pasqualli, and thought it was joe peschi, but now ive read it again the issue has past!

Mark, nothin worse than waking up after a night with a bird, look down and your whole body has been tango'd!

46270[/snapback]

:lol:

I havnt had the misfortune of that happening to me, but I'll keep it in mind

46270[/snapback]

Beg to differ mate, you have not lived until you have woken up next to a woman who has taken her teeth out and then gone to sleep, and left the f*ckers on my newly polished bedside cabinet. Drool stains.

Whereas the BJ sans choppers was first rate. :lol:

ATB

Mac

emos. ??? is this some sort of new text talk. :blink:

46328[/snapback]

[/quote

the stereotype of an emo.

a person who generally likes to wear extra tight jeans. girls tops that are 5 sizes too small for them. converse pumps and like to have lip piercings. they like to listen to bands such as panic! at the disco simple plan and sometimes bullet for my valentine. they claim to be alternative when they copy all thier friends.

another stereotype is that they hate themselves and they slit thier wrists with razorblades.

the reason why i hate them is that they come over and take the living piss out of me because i never follow trends and listen to queen when they just go along and copy thier friends.

Blenose said..........emos == a person who generally likes to wear extra tight jeans. girls tops that are 5 sizes too small for them. converse pumps and like to have lip piercings. they like to listen to bands such as panic! at the disco simple plan and sometimes bullet for my valentine. they claim to be alternative when they copy all thier friends.

Oh right, why didnt you just say........ Twats. :)

*Mental note to myself*. Must lose my Converse Allstars, borrow a baggy Sweatshirt, and play my Abba records. ;)