IGNORED

Lyon (Europa League Group Stage HOME) Thursday October 19th

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, Elston Gunnn said:

Have to go 3 at the back.  Need attackers.  Martina and Klaassen out.  Lookman and Sandro in.

Holgate Keane Williams

Davies Schneiderlin

Vlasic Mirallas Lookman

Sandro DCL

Five forwards?? You do know who our manager is, don't you?? 

Just now, nogs said:

Five forwards?? You do know who our manager is, don't you?? 

I hope he knows he has to make changes immediately, not wait until 70 minutes.  Further, I also hope he sees Martina has no left foot, and is useless at LB.  If he wants to give Klaassen 10 more minutes, ok.  We need attackers.  I hope he sees the bloody obvious.

2 minutes ago, Elston Gunnn said:

I hope he knows he has to make changes immediately, not wait until 70 minutes.  Further, I also hope he sees Martina has no left foot, and is useless at LB.  If he wants to give Klaassen 10 more minutes, ok.  We need attackers.  I hope he sees the bloody obvious.

I agree with everything you're saying. But again, this is Koeman you're expecting to see sense and tactical nous from. 

3 minutes ago, MikeO said:

But he is good enough. Captained a side to the final of this last year, scored twenty goals and completely adored by Ajax fans (who aren't easy to please); he can obviously play. For whatever reason he's not doing it for us so far. Don't ask me what the reason is.

Hope he eventually comes good for us, I just don't see anything in his game that stands out at the moment. Don't think this performance will have done his confidence any good.