IGNORED

Richarlison

I’m really optimistic for the future but I’ve got a fucking rage on about the so called experts like fucking gambler Paul Merson who couldn’t pick his nose and ex arsenal mate Ian Wright who continually say how we wrecked the market overpaying for Richarlison. Arsenal payed £35 mill for mustafi!!! Two seasons ago!!! It pisses me off. It’s like how dare Everton try and compete? The tide is changing. If we’re in top six after ten games I think we can do damage this season 

19 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

I’m really optimistic for the future but I’ve got a fucking rage on about the so called experts like fucking gambler Paul Merson who couldn’t pick his nose and ex arsenal mate Ian Wright who continually say how we wrecked the market overpaying for Richarlison. Arsenal payed £35 mill for mustafi!!! Two seasons ago!!! It pisses me off. It’s like how dare Everton try and compete? The tide is changing. If we’re in top six after ten games I think we can do damage this season 

Us against the world mate, how I prefer it

This lad is the first player we've had in a long long time who scares the shit out of defenders with direct play and the ability to stand a defender and take him on one on one and beat him reliably.    I'm going back as far as kanchelskis if I'm honest.

Different players attribute wise... kanchelskis was more knock and go with a hammer shot. Richarlison has more slight of movement and finesse.  Both quick as you like though. 

Either way he's a massive upgrade on bolassie, siggie  (on left),  DCL, the last time we had strength in that role was pienaar and his skill set was reliant on intricate give and go's etc rather than doing one on ones. 

5 hours ago, hafnia said:

This lad is the first player we've had in a long long time who scares the shit out of defenders with direct play and the ability to stand a defender and take him on one on one and beat him reliably.    I'm going back as far as kanchelskis if I'm honest.

Different players attribute wise... kanchelskis was more knock and go with a hammer shot. Richarlison has more slight of movement and finesse.  Both quick as you like though. 

Either way he's a massive upgrade on bolassie, siggie  (on left),  DCL, the last time we had strength in that role was pienaar and his skill set was reliant on intricate give and go's etc rather than doing one on ones. 

He’s a hell of a player isn’t he?  Whenever he get the ball im counting how many guys he will go through.  To think he’s only 21!!!

6 minutes ago, hafnia said:

He's a big lad too. Not a typical Brazilian in the way he works and gets up for headers etc

yeah and he seems very serious.  these press conferences and after the match he always looks very serious.  not the typical brazilians partying in london with david luiz and the like.  i'm guessing his difficult upbringing has made him both grateful to be doing what he loves and focused knowing not many make it out to this stage. that bit where he threw a friendly back home to raise money shows some real character too Haf, not a spoiled Neymar here.

Immature actions on the weekend, Thankfully he will only be missing 2 Matches for us because realistically he was being rested tomorrow...

The lad has really quality and I can't wait to see him back in the team hopefully with Bernard fully integrated too!

It's a learning curve and I don't expect to see that from him again... Have fun in the Brazilian Squad!!!

38 minutes ago, London Blue said:

He is a young man who made a mistake, and has apologised, he will learn from it and improve.

He deserves his Brazilian call up, as Gatsey said I hope he enjoys it. 

He is going to be a massive player for us.

Didn’t see the apology, got a link?

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

Merson will be telling the world he's too good for Everton next.

Pretty soon after he'd signed and said those stupid comments he was saying if Richarlison plays well then we'd win... Man's a crackpot!

What a start to the season for the lad though. If not for the silly red card it'd have been perfect.