IGNORED

Richarlison

28 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Brilliant player.  Two expert finishes..... 6 goals in 7 games.  Not all those games have been as a striker either. 

I would still like to see him out on the right and a similar footballing striker up front.....  sky is the limit.

Technically superb, skill, touch, passing,

He works his arse off and presses the defence

Pace and strength.

Finishing.... not bad is it?

Tactically very alert

Don't be surprised to see mourinho in January bid for Everton striker headlines in papers.  

I'd be OK if Niasse went in Jan.

The one thing that stops him being a natural striker is that instinct to get into the box. In the last couple of games there have been balls into the box and he has been on his heels whereas a natural striker would be steaming onto the edge of the 6 yard box. 

He has every other attribute to be a top striker IMO but that anticipation is a big attribute itself.

6 minutes ago, Bailey said:

The one thing that stops him being a natural striker is that instinct to get into the box. In the last couple of games there have been balls into the box and he has been on his heels whereas a natural striker would be steaming onto the edge of the 6 yard box. 

He has every other attribute to be a top striker IMO but that anticipation is a big attribute itself.

That was an issue when lukaku was here.. 

How many times was he on the penalty spot when deulofeu fizzed in a cutting cross? I used to go spare. 

The last player we had who attacked the 6 yard box was Cahill. 

15 minutes ago, aaron said:

The way he's playing at the moment I'm afraid he might suffer from burn out, you can see at the end of the game he is fucked, he just doesn't stop. Its great he's putting this effort in but I don't want him burnt out either

I just think he's a force of nature.  Has the special intensity that tevez and Suarez showed.

Makes a mockery of people criticising him this time last year..... He had played all year non stop - 60 odd games.  He was burned out then. 

He does the work of two players and Its fucking great that we have a player who demonstrates that hard work and ability to score goals aren't mutually exclusive. 

I'd personally just give him light training in between games.  He's as fit as a flea. 

Very unique skill set. His heading is outstanding... technically at a level we haven't had since Cahill.  He is so rounded we are gonna need to tie this lad to a proper contract....  work rate, technically brilliant, clever, strong and quick...  all at just 21......  quite frightening really. 

He is the best talent we have had at the club since Rooney at 17. Nothing has come even close to that till this lad.  He will go on to surpass those levels and reach the levels seen by Suarez, Henry etc.  Even when he is getting heavily marked by strong defenders he handles them.... he makes the game difficult and freed space for his teammates. £50m is an absolute bargain....