IGNORED

Richarlison

1 hour ago, c1982 said:

Top, top player. A young Anelka in this team would be perfect.

To be honest he'd be perfect shame his mentality and ego got the better of him which is what I think will happen with Lukaku

He'll score goals where ever he goes but his attitude and laziness will tarnish his career

Or did you think I was referring to Richarlison 😂 to be honest it sort of works for both players the good bits and the bad 

5 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Bargain!

"Apart from Sancho, four players have seen their transfer value increase by more than €30M: João Cancelo (Juventus), Andrew Robertson (Liverpool), Richarlison (Everton) and Thilo Kehrer (Paris St-Germain)."

http://www.football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/b5wp/2018/243/en/

to think we chased robertson with roberto, could have gotten him.

10 minutes ago, aaron said:

That's some strong Fifa / Football Manager chat there.

never played either so i wouldn't know.  i watch the game and can read, does wonders for me :)  Inter hasn't done anything in a long time, if we are on the up and can offer more money why not?  Wolves landed a bunch of guys no one thought would go there, worth a shot.

6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

He pisses me off if I’m honest. His ball retension is abysmal. 

Agree mostly, though it’s his emotions getting the better of him that pisses me off the most. His ball retention is ok, but certainly not his strength, which is why I’m not happy with him playing up front. The lad clearly has talent on the wing and making runs off the front man. Give DCL a chance up top, let Richarlison profit from the knock downs and hold up play. 

6 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

i hope one day you will be able to find peace and happiness in this life

I hope one day we'll have attacks not break down the moment the ball is played to him. It'll really help us build pressure on the opposition you see. Pressure we really could have done with being able to build last night, and the previous week against Newcastle.

We need a striker. A real one, one that is actually good (sorry Cenk).

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Agree mostly, though it’s his emotions getting the better of him that pisses me off the most. His ball retention is ok, but certainly not his strength, which is why I’m not happy with him playing up front. The lad clearly has talent on the wing and making runs off the front man. Give DCL a chance up top, let Richarlison profit from the knock downs and hold up play. 

That's exactly what I want to see Matt, when DCL came on last night we started to win the aerial punts, which Richie wasn't doing. I think DCL is very good at winning the aerial challenges, and we could really benefit from his knock downs, plus a bit more game time will give him more confidence in front of goal.

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I hope one day we'll have attacks not break down the moment the ball is played to him. It'll really help us build pressure on the opposition you see. Pressure we really could have done with being able to build last night, and the previous week against Newcastle.

We need a striker. A real one, one that is actually good (sorry Cenk).

Yeah I agree we need a striker.  And it hurts to say it cause we just had a pretty good one for the first time in a while (Lukaku) am sold him.

45 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Yeah I agree we need a striker.  And it hurts to say it cause we just had a pretty good one for the first time in a while (Lukaku) am sold him.

Remind yourself that he cost £90m and look at the kip of him and it actually feels good to have sold him.

Sale of the century. 

11 minutes ago, johnh said:

The fact we need a striker is clearly identified every time the team is selected.  Sometimes its Richarlison, sometimes its DCL, sometimes its Tosun, (didn't Walcott start there once?) and it  seldom works.  

I agree with that John but don’t you think when we had Lukaku it worked, whether you like him as a person or not or think he’s fat and lazy lacks a good touch, he did what good strikers do he stuck the ball in the back of the net on regular basis, with less opportunities and possession being created as now. 

I’d buy him 20 Big Macs a week if he come back and put the ball in the net like he did before for us. 

32 minutes ago, johnh said:

The fact we need a striker is clearly identified every time the team is selected.  Sometimes its Richarlison, sometimes its DCL, sometimes its Tosun, (didn't Walcott start there once?) and it  seldom works.  

honestly john that's not a bad idea, throw walcott up top he did it with the arse, that way richie and bernard are on the wings.  worth a shot.

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

I agree with that John but don’t you think when we had Lukaku it worked, whether you like him as a person or not or think he’s fat and lazy lacks a good touch, he did what good strikers do he stuck the ball in the back of the net on regular basis, with less opportunities and possession being created as now. 

I’d buy him 20 Big Macs a week if he come back and put the ball in the net like he did before for us. 

Doubt we will ever see him back here if united get rid he will go to another CL team

2 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Doubt we will ever see him back here if united get rid he will go to another CL team

Your right Aidan it was just more a rant about how we could do with him now, because of what he can do regardless of what people think of him as a person, we payed him to score goals and he earned his money.

32 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Your right Aidan it was just more a rant about how we could do with him now, because of what he can do regardless of what people think of him as a person, we payed him to score goals and he earned his money.

yep, and for all his faults he puts the thing in the net, something Cenk, DCL, Niasse, etc can't do.  i loved lukaku, i enjoyed watching him play and enjoyed him helping our team.  but sadly i think you're right, he won't be back.