IGNORED

Richarlison

From Apple News: 

Agent of £80m-rated Everton star opens talks with LaLiga giants

The agent of Everton star Richarlison is reportedly in talks with LaLiga giants Atletico Madrid over a possible summer move.

The Brazilian reportedly emerged as a summer target for Maurizio Sarri’s Chelsea, but AC Milan, PSG and Atletico Madrid are also said to be watching the player closely.

The 21-year-old, who has scored 10 goals in 23 Premier League appearances this season, won his first senior cap with Brazil last September has since notched three in six for his country.

Richarlison has struggled to keep up his form recently but that has not deterred potential suitors nor altered Everton’s valuation, with a recent report suggesting that Everton want double the £40m they paid for him in 2018.

Now, a report from Spanish outlet AS claims that Atletico Madrid hold interest in the forward, but would struggle to pay the £80m price tag.

They do state though that the club’s technical director, Andrea Berta, has held talks with the player’s agent to sound out interest over a potential move.

It is believed that Atleti are in the market for a young forward, despite already having the likes of Thomas Lemar and Angel Correa on their books.

55 minutes ago, barryj said:

From Apple News: 

Agent of £80m-rated Everton star opens talks with LaLiga giants

The agent of Everton star Richarlison is reportedly in talks with LaLiga giants Atletico Madrid over a possible summer move.

The Brazilian reportedly emerged as a summer target for Maurizio Sarri’s Chelsea, but AC Milan, PSG and Atletico Madrid are also said to be watching the player closely.

The 21-year-old, who has scored 10 goals in 23 Premier League appearances this season, won his first senior cap with Brazil last September has since notched three in six for his country.

Richarlison has struggled to keep up his form recently but that has not deterred potential suitors nor altered Everton’s valuation, with a recent report suggesting that Everton want double the £40m they paid for him in 2018.

Now, a report from Spanish outlet AS claims that Atletico Madrid hold interest in the forward, but would struggle to pay the £80m price tag.

They do state though that the club’s technical director, Andrea Berta, has held talks with the player’s agent to sound out interest over a potential move.

It is believed that Atleti are in the market for a young forward, despite already having the likes of Thomas Lemar and Angel Correa on their books.

As long as we get £100 million for him fair enough.  He is never going to hang around long, just until a bigger club comes in for him, just a question of sooner than later, we knew that when he came here.  As much as I like the player, it's not like he's set the world on fire (yet) and though he hasn't reached his potential we could replace what he brings to the team with the money we get.

7 hours ago, Matt said:

But they were doing and quite well too. After the derby we reverted to this mess

I could very well be wrong but in the opening stages of the season ( say 8 games in ) we had created the most chances from turn overs in attacking areas of the pitch. It was working. The goal against Brighton comes to mind where Richarlison picked off the pass for Duffy.

4 hours ago, Finn balor said:

When he is 23/24 he will be some player. I wouldn’t consider selling him. He might hit 15 goals this season which is a really good return for a player thats prodimently a midfielder 

Its a very good return for a player thats only 21 years old in any position. 

5 hours ago, Finn balor said:

When he is 23/24 he will be some player. I wouldn’t consider selling him. He might hit 15 goals this season which is a really good return for a player thats prodimently a midfielder 

There’s no way Richarlison is a midfielder...but it’s a good return for a wide forward in a struggling team.

16 hours ago, Finn balor said:

13 hours ago, Btay said:

Been screaming out for a winger who gets goals and now we have one. I wouldn’t sell him, as mentioned I think he will be some player in a few years. Instead let’s get a proper goal scorer uptop.

I totally agree, I'd love for him to stay here, buckle down and become awesome.  But we all know that's not what Richarlison is all about.  He'll be angling of his next upwards move if not at the end of this season, then after that.  He'll never stay if a CL club comes in for him.  Bit of a faustian bargain.  We have to get what we can out of him while he's here, and do the same when he inevitably moves on.  In fact, a good tactic with him would be to say; look play well here and in two seasons you'll get your move.  That's your motivation, but you'll need to prove yourself and put the effort in.  Cynical I know but that is the space the modern game is in.

17 hours ago, Btay said:

I could very well be wrong but in the opening stages of the season ( say 8 games in ) we had created the most chances from turn overs in attacking areas of the pitch. It was working. The goal against Brighton comes to mind where Richarlison picked off the pass for Duffy.

You're not wrong, that's exactly what was happening. The starting lineup hasn't changed much, but the mentality and tactics have done a 180

• 2 weeks later...

Getting a bit concerned about him. I think he is developing but it’s the fact he knows Marco is under pressure and goes on about how much he means to him ect - yet I’m not seeing that fight from him on the field. His passing was poor and I’m starting to feel he is more interested in being on the end of the ball into the area than trying to put of his team mates in.

29 minutes ago, Btay said:

Getting a bit concerned about him. I think he is developing but it’s the fact he knows Marco is under pressure and goes on about how much he means to him ect - yet I’m not seeing that fight from him on the field. His passing was poor and I’m starting to feel he is more interested in being on the end of the ball into the area than trying to put of his team mates in.

He’s crap. Done fuck all for months and should not be starting. 

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

He’s crap. Done fuck all for months and should not be starting. 

I don’t think he’s crap but I just want to see more from him. For as many goals he’s scored this years he’s missed easy chances to put a team mate through. Young enough to improve but his basic passing has been poor lately.

2 minutes ago, Btay said:

I don’t think he’s crap but I just want to see more from him. For as many goals he’s scored this years he’s missed easy chances to put a team mate through. Young enough to improve but his basic passing has been poor lately.

I want to see his birth certificate because there’s no chance he’s Brazilian. His touch is woeful. He’s actually pretty fucking terrible at being skilful, which is why he struggles to beat his man unless he’s faster than him. If he’s not then they take the ball off him with absolute ease. It’s just hit me; he’s a young Kevin Kilbane! Just without the heart or effort. 

He’s a poor winger and, while he does score goals, he’s not good enough to play up front. I hope it’s true that his agent is shopping for a new club. 

6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I want to see his birth certificate because there’s no chance he’s Brazilian. His touch is woeful. He’s actually pretty fucking terrible at being skilful, which is why he struggles to beat his man unless he’s faster than him. If he’s not then they take the ball off him with absolute ease. It’s just hit me; he’s a young Kevin Kilbane! Just without the heart or effort. 

He’s a poor winger and, while he does score goals, he’s not good enough to play up front. I hope it’s true that his agent is shopping for a new club. 

I think Lucas Leiva proved you can be Brazilian and have no dribbling ability. ( decent player still )

15 minutes ago, Btay said:

I think Lucas Leiva proved you can be Brazilian and have no dribbling ability. ( decent player still )

Lucas is a defensive player. His job isn'tt supposed to be about dribbling. Richarlison is an attacking player that isn'tt very good at it. I don't think he's beaten a man in 2019 :lol: 

Bernard gave more in his cameo than Richarlison has for months. I'm just not taken with him at all, he's a vastly overrated player.

Just looking on fantasy football whether to swap him out and noticed he got 8 assists last season. Has he even made 8 passes into the box for us? He's very Kevin Mirallas, head down and uses his pace to beat his man and come inside for a shot. Looks good when it comes off but terrible when it doesn't as they just end up running into their man. 

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Lucas is a defensive player. His job isn'ttt supposed to be about dribbling. Richarlison is an attacking player that isn'ttt very good at it. I don't think he's beaten a man in 2019 :lol: 

Bernard gave more in his cameo than Richarlison has for months. I'm just not taken with him at all, he's a vastly overrated player.

45 million overrated 😀

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

still 8 games to go, he might hit 15 goals, which would be an excellent return for a winger.

I think he will get 16 myself - he's missed games due to a ban and sporadic form.

Need to see a lot more from him. Get that attitude better for 90 minutes.